7.5 Million Records of Adobe Creative Cloud User Data Exposed.
by EPP - October 30, 2019 at 05:48 AM
Quote:Nearly 7.5 million Adobe Creative Cloud user records were left exposed to anyone with a web browser, including email addresses, account information, and which Adobe products they use.
Comparitech partnered with security researcher Bob Diachenko to uncover the exposed database. The Elasticsearch database could be accessed without a password or any other authentication.
Diachenko immediately notified Adobe on October 19 and the company secured the database on the same day.

Source with some screens: https://www.comparitech.com/blog/informa...he-public/

That Diachenko bitch always snitching. Fucker should be shot.
How to download this data to the device?
(October 30, 2019 at 07:48 AM)mtsecdev Wrote: How to download this data to the device?
Its a news article, not a download.
(October 30, 2019 at 11:35 AM)Halcyonic Wrote:
(October 30, 2019 at 07:48 AM)mtsecdev Wrote: How to download this data to the device?

I think it's being sold somewhere or for some attack purpose. en I don't think this information has been exposed so long that no one has been using it for any purpose.
(October 31, 2019 at 03:10 AM)mtsecdev Wrote:
(October 30, 2019 at 11:35 AM)Halcyonic Wrote:

I think it's being sold somewhere or for some attack purpose. en I don't think this information has been exposed so long that no one has been using it for any purpose.
Half of the time data is sold somewhere. If you're into the scene enough, you'll know where.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Recent adobe cracks for macos lgray 0 1,231 July 08, 2017 at 05:59 PM
Last Post: lgray