ACER HACKED & BREACHED BY DESORDEN
by desorden - October 13, 2021 at 01:53 PM
Lightning 
THIS IS DESORDEN GROUP

WE HAVE HACKED AND BREACHED ACER INDIA SERVERS  (WWW.ACER.CO.IN). WE HAVE STOLEN OVER 60 GB OF FILES AND DATABASES FROM THEIR SERVERS. THIS INCLUDE THEIR CUSTOMER, CORPORATE, ACCOUNTS AND FINANCIAL DATA. AFFECTED CUSTOMER DATA ARE IN THE MILLIONS

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME ACER HAS BEEN BREACHED IN 2021. FIRST, WAS BY REVIL WHICH BECAME A MAJOR NEWS DUE TO  $50 MILLION RANSOM. THIS TIME BY DESORDEN. 

UPDATE: ACER HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THE BREACH IN RESPONSE TO BLEEPINGCOMPUTER.COM: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/se...-in-india/

HERE IS A DATA BREACH LINK TO THE VIDEO SHOWING THE STOLEN FILES AND DATABASES: https://gofile.io/d/myS7KI

UPDATED 14/10/2021
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE DATA:

SAMPLE: 10,000 OF PRRF CUSTOMER FOR VERIFICATION (EMAIL RECORD REMOVED FOR THE MOMENT. MORE DATA WILL BE PUBLISHED)

SampleSpoiler

1) OVER 3000 LOGIN DETAILS OF THEIR RETAILERS OR DISTRIBUTORS IN INDIA

2) 12,817 RECORDS OF CUSTOMERS IN SOME VAT TABLE. (AcerCSSFN_SSRS_VATReportDetails_VW.xls)

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
sweat and simple thank for sharing this hope ya having day Smile
very good , but what a pity no emails came !
JOURNALISTS, WHO WANTS MORE INFORMATION FOR VERIFICATION. YOU CAN PM ON RF, WE WILL PROVIDE AN EMAIL FOR COMMUNICATION

(October 13, 2021 at 02:14 PM)fosko_olc Wrote: very good , but what a pity no emails came !

THERE ARE TONS OF EMAILS, WE REMOVED IT FOR THE MOMENT. MORE DATA WILL BE PUBLISHED
i think you inserted the wrong hidden command to earn credits
[hide] [/hide]
Well done my Nigga, you're the best
(October 13, 2021 at 02:25 PM)0w0 Wrote: i think you inserted the wrong hidden command to earn credits
[hide] [/hide]

OH. MESS UP THE SLASH. APOLOGIES. MADE THE EDIT
(October 13, 2021 at 02:30 PM)desorden Wrote:
(October 13, 2021 at 02:25 PM)0w0 Wrote: i think you inserted the wrong hidden command to earn credits
[hide] [/hide]

OH. MESS UP THE SLASH. APOLOGIES. MADE THE EDIT
nice sharing keep contributing to the community, i'm the first to unlock
UPDATED: ADDED OVER 3000 LOGIN DETAILS OF THEIR RETAILERS OR DISTRIBUTORS IN INDIA IN THE LEAKS.
WE WILL BE PUBLISHING MORE DATA. ANALYZING THE 45 GB OF SQL DATA
(October 13, 2021 at 02:15 PM)desorden Wrote: JOURNALISTS, WHO WANTS MORE INFORMATION FOR VERIFICATION. YOU CAN PM ON RF, WE WILL PROVIDE AN EMAIL FOR COMMUNICATION

(October 13, 2021 at 02:14 PM)fosko_olc Wrote: very good , but what a pity no emails came !

THERE ARE TONS OF EMAILS, WE REMOVED IT FOR THE MOMENT. MORE DATA WILL BE PUBLISHED

can you PM me please with info about the email address?
Bro don't have enough credits... 
To see samples. Pls provide samples
with password ?? or no because....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
FRESH LEAK: Acer Taiwan Server Breached By Desorden desorden 3 2,005 October 18, 2021 at 09:25 AM
Last Post: emoji47
FRESH HACK: SkyNet.com.my Malaysia Logistics Breached desorden 12 5,429 October 16, 2021 at 10:07 AM
Last Post: desorden
CSV Renewme Skin Clinic Network and all of its clinics breached from head to tippity toe Mastiff 1 2,180 June 05, 2021 at 10:44 PM
Last Post: SpotnikSignal