ACER HACKED & BREACHED BY DESORDEN
by desorden - October 13, 2021 at 01:53 PM
(October 13, 2021 at 09:22 PM)selluk Wrote: with password ?? or no because....

THE SAMPLES ARE JUST 2 OF THE HUNDREDS OF TABLES. MEANT FOR VERIFICATION. WAIT PATIENT WHILE WE RELEASE MORE DATA.
sweat and simple thank for sharing this hope ya having day Smile
UPDATED
ADDED 12,817 RECORDS OF CUSTOMERS IN SOME VAT TABLE. (AcerCSSFN_SSRS_VATReportDetails_VW.xls)
USE THE UPDATED DOWNLOADS LINKS IN THE MAIN THREAD POST
(October 14, 2021 at 12:07 PM)desorden Wrote: UPDATED
ADDED 12,817 RECORDS OF CUSTOMERS IN SOME VAT TABLE. (AcerCSSFN_SSRS_VATReportDetails_VW.xls)
USE THE UPDATED DOWNLOADS LINKS IN THE MAIN THREAD POST

WHAT YOU TELEGRAM OR DISCROD I WANT BUY DATABASE PRIVATE
Possible have phone number?
pro i don't have credit, could you please send me a sample I would be grateful for that
links working , thanks for sharing this info
just curious to know the attack was done from outside or insider was also involved Smile
@desorden did you make your samples hidden content for creds?
(October 15, 2021 at 11:53 AM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: @desorden did you make your samples hidden content for creds?

@Burpingjimmy_Bot WE HAVE MADE OUR LINKS IN HIDDEN COMMENT, BUT SOMEONE @hardiks771 POSTED THE LINKS PUBLICLY ON THIS THREAD

YOU HAVE TOTALLY NO RESPECT FOR CONTRIBUTORS. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE CREDITS. IT IS TO PREVENT NON-REGISTERED MEMBERS FROM REPORTING THE LINKS. PEOPLE FFROM ACER
(October 15, 2021 at 01:00 PM)desorden Wrote:
(October 15, 2021 at 11:53 AM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: @desorden did you make your samples hidden content for creds?

@Burpingjimmy_Bot WE HAVE MADE OUR LINKS IN HIDDEN COMMENT, BUT SOMEONE @hardiks771 POSTED THE LINKS PUBLICLY ON THIS THREAD

YOU HAVE TOTALLY NO RESPECT FOR CONTRIBUTORS. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE CREDITS. IT IS TO PREVENT NON-REGISTERED MEMBERS FROM REPORTING THE LINKS. PEOPLE FFROM ACER

Yes, I've noticed  you've hidden your links. Whats in the links, are they the samples or not? Also I advise you to stop the all caps stuff.
(October 15, 2021 at 01:20 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote:
(October 15, 2021 at 01:00 PM)desorden Wrote:

Yes, I've noticed  you've hidden your links. Whats in the links, are they the samples or not? Also I advise you to stop the all caps stuff.

only the first link is sample. the other 2 links contain full data to the specific tables

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
FRESH LEAK: Acer Taiwan Server Breached By Desorden desorden 3 1,959 Yesterday at 09:25 AM
Last Post: emoji47
FRESH HACK: SkyNet.com.my Malaysia Logistics Breached desorden 12 5,371 October 16, 2021 at 10:07 AM
Last Post: desorden
CSV Renewme Skin Clinic Network and all of its clinics breached from head to tippity toe Mastiff 1 2,178 June 05, 2021 at 10:44 PM
Last Post: SpotnikSignal