Anonymous calls without a SIM card
by V1NC3NT - February 07, 2021 at 11:09 AM
Perhaps you have had situations when you had to call a person and at the same time remain completely anonymous and not burn your number. Using a SIM card identifies you with a cell tower closest to you, I'll tell you so if you use the left SIM and call someone using unverified call services, then most likely you will not be able to remain anonymous on the network and your traffic is not encrypted and there is no point from such a SIM card, the place where you are can be tracked.

In this regard, I want to share with you the services for calls. in which all traffic passes through the TOR network or simply has a high degree of encryption in the network.

List of sites:

open Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
(February 07, 2021 at 11:09 AM)V1NC3NT Wrote: Perhaps you have had situations when you had to call a person and at the same time remain completely anonymous and not burn your number. Using a SIM card identifies you with a cell tower closest to you, I'll tell you so if you use the left SIM and call someone using unverified call services, then most likely you will not be able to remain anonymous on the network and your traffic is not encrypted and there is no point from such a SIM card, the place where you are can be tracked.

In this regard, I want to share with you the services for calls. in which all traffic passes through the TOR network or simply has a high degree of encryption in the network.

List of sites:

[Hidden Content]

Thanks i can prank call mcdonalds Now :)
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Unsubscribed
Let me get a hand on this trick
hmmm.... i would recommend only the opensource ones...
lets go check this leak out
(February 07, 2021 at 11:09 AM)V1NC3NT Wrote: Perhaps you have had situations when you had to call a person and at the same time remain completely anonymous and not burn your number. Using a SIM card identifies you with a cell tower closest to you, I'll tell you so if you use the left SIM and call someone using unverified call services, then most likely you will not be able to remain anonymous on the network and your traffic is not encrypted and there is no point from such a SIM card, the place where you are can be tracked.

List of sites:

[Hidden Content]
Thanks for sharing hope work

List of sites:

[Hidden Content]

Are you sure about this amiggo.
nice thank you for sharing
yes i really need to call like taht
Im gonna try this right now thx
thanks for this let's see if it works
nice thank you for sharing
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Leeching.