Any good movie to recommend?
by IntelInside - April 14, 2020 at 08:56 AM
(April 15, 2020 at 04:13 PM)troubled Wrote:
(April 14, 2020 at 03:12 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Watched The Nice Guys again recently. Great film, deserved better.

Love this film, when I first got netflix I watched this all the time

It's fucking great, loved the original Lethal Weapon as a kid and feels like the kind of thing the director used to make.
(April 15, 2020 at 04:25 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(April 15, 2020 at 04:13 PM)troubled Wrote:
(April 14, 2020 at 03:12 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Watched The Nice Guys again recently. Great film, deserved better.

Love this film, when I first got netflix I watched this all the time

It's fucking great, loved the original Lethal Weapon as a kid and feels like the kind of thing the director used to make.

Lethal Weapon on it's own is a damn fine shout.
Although streaming services provide on-demand entertainment that would've been unthinkable even a few years ago, seeing a film with friends remains an important ritual for many of us.
(April 14, 2020 at 09:05 AM)SHAMASH Wrote: Monster
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_(manga)

Good taste

As for OP, watch Blue Ruin, good revenge movie
Wait for Tenet. this is going to be the best movie out there
watch forrest gump if you haven't seen it yet
Do you like political movies like wag the dog and fair game?
ex machina was a nice watch
If anyone likes horror, The Invisible Man just came out a few months ago and it's really good. Do not spoil yourself with the trailers though. I thankfully didn't watch, but they spoil it and also simultaneously make it look terrible.
Everyone loves spending a lazy weekend cozying up on the couch, watching movies, and eating popcorn. But given the fact that movie houses release over 700 movies each year, deciding on which movie to watch is not an easy task.I often write home tasks for university and i inspire by movie and assignment writing service help me, because i prefure watching film. I like ''Gone with the wind'' A manipulative woman and a roguish man conduct a turbulent romance during the American Civil War and Reconstruction periods.
Big Show on netflix, Lucifer on netflix etc...
(April 14, 2020 at 08:56 AM)IntelInside Wrote: Staying at home is too boring, so we gotta kill time by watching some movies.

L. A. Confidential, Fight Club, Snatch, Lucky Number Slevin, Zombieland

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
hacker movie ewin 14 837 September 20, 2021 at 08:10 AM
Last Post: proxied
Any movie suggestions? uhyt7687y9 17 1,197 August 13, 2021 at 07:12 PM
Last Post: SALMANIAC
news recommend not getting windows 11 loligang 9 740 July 12, 2021 at 03:20 PM
Last Post: ElToroRojo