Anyone here likes boxing??
by redXXX - June 05, 2020 at 02:59 PM
Biggrin 
So last year I started taking boxing classes and I am fucking hooked lol.

I keep imagining myself into some rough situation where someone needs my help and I am there kicking someone's ass. 

The only reason I took it because I thought its fucking cool and I am a athletic guy so it looks good and all the girls at the gym stare at me :D

Anyone here box for fun??
DM me lets fight
(June 05, 2020 at 03:00 PM)FBl Wrote: DM me lets fight

e-fight? I've never done that YET.
Fight Club !! Yeahhh, this very good
Sure, used to do some boxing when I was a teenager.
I'll bet on some joggers giving each other additional brain damage every now and then. As for your fantasies of street fights... it usually goes to the ground and doesn't last long. Fuckers will pull hair and squeeze nuts and pull knives and, you don't want any of that.
When you say hooked, do you mean... 'right hooked' ?

:D
you like it, maybe because of the strong blows to the head you are not well ??
I'm kidding of course, ... personally like to watch but not to be beaten up
(June 08, 2020 at 02:27 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: When you say hooked, do you mean... 'right hooked' ?

:D

Ahahaha I like the puns.

(June 08, 2020 at 02:33 PM)micko05 Wrote: you like it, maybe because of the strong blows to the head you are not well ??
I'm kidding of course, ... personally like to watch but not to be beaten up

I just like the feeling of hitting the bag, when I hit the sweet spot it feels soooo goood.. almost orgasmic lol.
I only know doxxing....
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-Fetisha-Kazegura-250?pid=4162171#pid4162171
Boxing is probably one of the more tiring excersizes I have ever done. It's insane how much sweat and calories you can burn from just an hour or less of it.
Nope, never really been a fan of boxing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anyone here making serious money legally or not? iamraiden1 22 2,040 Yesterday at 08:26 PM
Last Post: ru1996
Anyone Korean here? ruler3030 16 751 October 18, 2021 at 12:12 PM
Last Post: ylifeqsa
anyone here mod their switch? itsok 2 237 August 20, 2021 at 07:59 AM
Last Post: xameleon