Anyone here likes boxing??
by redXXX - June 05, 2020 at 02:59 PM
If you take a boxing match and move it a little bit to the right, it's a felony assault, yes?
not actually..........................................
Boxing is sick...but have you seen Mike Tysons lastest sparing videos? That shit is impressive.
(June 09, 2020 at 09:44 AM)SALMANIAC Wrote: Boxing is sick...but have you seen Mike Tysons lastest sparing videos? That shit is impressive.
Ypu yup yup I have.

Crazyyy I'm waiting for the fight, can't believe he's still got it man. I literally believe he can take 99% of the top current boxers in the world.

I wish mike mike and floyd would fight :D
Do you think it'll happen? 

People who pay enormous amount of money to see that, me included.
yes I like this sports it makes me wanna fight someone
(June 09, 2020 at 01:44 PM)Umbrella Wrote: yes I like this sports it makes me wanna fight someone

This is so true, since I joined I really wanna hit someone. Its like I have got some superpower over NormieBiggrin Biggrin Biggrin
boxing is a sport of gentlemen
(June 09, 2020 at 12:26 PM)redXXX Wrote:
(June 09, 2020 at 09:44 AM)SALMANIAC Wrote: Boxing is sick...but have you seen Mike Tysons lastest sparing videos? That shit is impressive.
Ypu yup yup I have.

Crazyyy I'm waiting for the fight, can't believe he's still got it man. I literally believe he can take 99% of the top current boxers in the world.

I wish mike mike and floyd would fight :D
Do you think it'll happen? 

People who pay enormous amount of money to see that, me included.

I think it'll happen... So damn excited to see one of Mikes fights
(June 10, 2020 at 12:41 AM)SALMANIAC Wrote: I think it'll happen... So damn excited to see one of Mikes fights

Lets see, if they've hyped it then it should happen as soon as the quarantine ends.
(June 10, 2020 at 07:13 AM)redXXX Wrote:
(June 10, 2020 at 12:41 AM)SALMANIAC Wrote: I think it'll happen... So damn excited to see one of Mikes fights

Lets see, if they've hyped it then it should happen as soon as the quarantine ends.

I can't imagine Mike taking on another heavyweight in todays age... I mean can you imagine Fury vs Tyson?? Would be unreal...
I'm Not really into boxing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anyone Korean here? ruler3030 15 537 4 hours ago
Last Post: ruler3030
Anyone here making serious money legally or not? iamraiden1 19 1,656 October 16, 2021 at 11:19 AM
Last Post: denvah
anyone here mod their switch? itsok 2 235 August 20, 2021 at 07:59 AM
Last Post: xameleon