Anyone here using mac for hacking?
by touroapple - May 29, 2020 at 10:25 AM
I'm pretty confident using mac than PC for my hacking.

anyone else feel the same?
(May 29, 2020 at 10:25 AM)touroapple Wrote: I'm pretty confident using mac than PC for my hacking.

anyone else feel the same?

i use touch bar bro , what mac are you
My job has forced me to start using Mac, and honestly I love the aesthetic to a Mac but all the extra tweaking needed is kind of a drag.
Anybody using Apple products for blackhat activities is a fucking moron that deserves to be crucified.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
touchbar fun for hacking
(October 05, 2020 at 07:49 AM)thekilob Wrote: Anybody using Apple products for blackhat activities is a fucking moron that deserves to be crucified.

Especially now that Apple has to approve which binaries you can run on your system.... (OCSP system)

OS X is malware. Stay the fuck away from it!!!
Uhm....... I don't think so :3 :3
This 100%.

I mean, you *can* use OSX. Is it a good idea? No.

Roll your own Debian box maybe.

Probably want to make sure that the hardware is purchased for cash (ie - serial cannot be tracked to you).

(January 06, 2021 at 11:59 AM)Roudoudou Wrote:
(October 05, 2020 at 07:49 AM)thekilob Wrote: Anybody using Apple products for blackhat activities is a fucking moron that deserves to be crucified.

Especially now that Apple has to approve which binaries you can run on your system.... (OCSP system)

OS X is malware. Stay the fuck away from it!!!
For anyone interested in how they implemented OCSP in the latest version of Mac OS: https://blog.jacopo.io/en/post/apple-ocsp/
If you read this section you’ll see guide how to prep max for hacking haha
u can use brew, install lots of pentesting software, but I'd prefer using virtual os like kali(got parrot at the moment), so my pentesting staff is on virtual machine and I can renew it and do anything I want, and my personal data stays safe in macos outlying from virtual machine.
Macs not really that popular here, I have Linux laptop for that kind of thing.