BUYING Reverse Engineer A Windows Binary And Crack Auth System
by xhost - August 23, 2021 at 08:22 PM
Looking for someone who can reverse engineer a windows binary and crack the authentication system.  Long story short, I bought a piece of software and it's dog shit, not worth the money at all so just want it cracked and leaked.  Will send binary over so you can take a look then you can give a quote.
What's your budget for this; you only pay upon success.
(August 23, 2021 at 11:22 PM)CrackWhore Wrote: What's your budget for this; you only pay upon success.

Around $200 and yeah will only pay if it's a successful crack but happy to use a middleman if preferred. The previous versions have been cracked a lot so doubting that it's a hard task.
(August 24, 2021 at 12:32 AM)xhost Wrote:
(August 23, 2021 at 11:22 PM)CrackWhore Wrote: What's your budget for this; you only pay upon success.

Around $200 and yeah will only pay if it's a successful crack but happy to use a middleman if preferred.  The previous versions have been cracked a lot so doubting that it's a hard task.

Try 10x that; You won't get any first rate talent with $200 bucks.
seems interesting to me ,reach me on discord and  send the binary over Dixon#4276
I swear i can do this for free.
Sent me pm with the file. i cant pm you sorry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING [$$$$] Looking for Android Reverse Engineer - Native Lib, Protobuf & TCP Socket Bradsq 2 667 September 25, 2021 at 10:51 PM
Last Post: Saliva
Android reverse Forum ArexLi 0 254 September 12, 2021 at 08:17 AM
Last Post: ArexLi
SELLING Professional Programmer & Infrastructure engineer bigFish57 0 337 July 13, 2021 at 03:26 AM
Last Post: bigFish57