Bann thekilob and his friends / Take their -+rep authorization
by toprakbilen90 - December 05, 2020 at 09:39 PM
Poll: Bann kilob-his friends delete all reps they gave
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
55.56%
35 55.56%
Don't do anything play with the kids
44.44%
28 44.44%
* You voted for this item. Total 63 vote(s) 100%

I personally don't think a ban or a revoke of their rep permissions is the right approach, considering that none of them broke any rules when giving out their rep.
I do however think that a re-work of the reputation rules is needed if RF decides to pivot in to a market-oriented model.
also wtf i the title of this thread "ban kilob and his friends".
who tf is friends with kilob here and banning isn't really a solution to shit.
(December 06, 2020 at 03:31 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(December 05, 2020 at 11:26 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: Kill yourself whore.

I hope your family and you drown slow painful deaths.

jk, ban the nazis, but ima have to slap you on a neg rep for this shit.

Thekilob wasn't a nazi he was some edgy underage Italian kid who liked Mussolini and hated niggers. 
Hes not exactly a fascist who hits the gym and reads and understands his own ideologies hes too young for that.
The amount of nassoc people on here is ridiculous banning all nazis would lead to a dead forum lol.
Negrep for the reasons stated above that kilo added them for are ridiculous and the fact that he gave you mod on his shitty lookup i find fascinating.
wtf r u on about? I dont have mod on shit lmfao
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Extorting users / Leaking private data on RF users. https://pastebin.com/raw/SiNGNJ6B
@thekilob says until @toprakbilen90 and his gang (xeons etc.)are banned, i won't be coming back
(December 06, 2020 at 04:38 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:
(December 06, 2020 at 03:31 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(December 05, 2020 at 11:26 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: Kill yourself whore.

I hope your family and you drown slow painful deaths.

jk, ban the nazis, but ima have to slap you on a neg rep for this shit.

Thekilob wasn't a nazi he was some edgy underage Italian kid who liked Mussolini and hated niggers. 
Hes not exactly a fascist who hits the gym and reads and understands his own ideologies hes too young for that.
The amount of nassoc people on here is ridiculous banning all nazis would lead to a dead forum lol.
Negrep for the reasons stated above that kilo added them for are ridiculous and the fact that he gave you mod on his shitty lookup i find fascinating.
wtf r u on about? I dont have mod on shit lmfao

I was saying the fact that he gave you access to his lookup lol.
(December 06, 2020 at 05:21 PM)Hater Wrote:
(December 06, 2020 at 04:47 PM)Craze Wrote: @thekilob says until @toprakbilen90 and his gang (xeons etc.)are banned, i won't be coming back
Why are human beings so cruel to each other? @thekilob had to put up with the bullying for too long until he simply said "enough". Massive respect for @thekilob for taking a stand and raising awareness of the ongoing bullying problem on Raidforums.
The only logical solution is to ban @toprakbilen90, @PraznoGlav, @iskenderbuyuk and all other bullies. Enough is enough.

your absolutely right.
(December 06, 2020 at 04:47 PM)Craze Wrote: @thekilob says until @toprakbilen90 and his gang (xeons etc.)are banned, i won't be coming back
Why are human beings so cruel to each other? @thekilob had to put up with the bullying for too long until he simply said "enough". Massive respect for @thekilob for taking a stand and raising awareness of the ongoing bullying problem on Raidforums.
The only logical solution is to ban @toprakbilen90, @PraznoGlav, @iskenderbuyuk and all other bullies. Enough is enough.
suck your mom pussyo whore, hail me your lord and saviour and I will spare your fucking life. You hear me faggot...
Ban Reason: Extorting users / Leaking private data on RF users. https://pastebin.com/raw/SiNGNJ6B

wow wow wait what did i do for deserving  banned
5. You are allowed to give and take reputation for any reason and opinion (exception rule 04.)
(December 06, 2020 at 11:15 PM)iskenderbuyuk Wrote:

wow wow wait what did i do for deserving  banned

yes you deserve. by the way who are you? idk i didn't see you before. your a retard. we need @thekilob not you dumbass.
What the fuck r u say?
@thekilob is better than you.

-50 for ya @toprakbilen90
Ban Reason: Scamming | Registration IP: 5.181.235.84 Last Known IP: 103.119.55.39
who theff this guy?? lol
@thekilob
Ban Reason: Scamming - https://raidforums.com/Thread-Anna-Kobayakawa-ripper?action=lastpost

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ban mentally deficient people for their own safety pompompurin 10 2,896 September 19, 2021 at 07:20 PM
Last Post: hassan1992
Fix Shit That Doesn't Work or Take Them Away pacino 5 926 April 08, 2020 at 04:55 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD