Bann thekilob and his friends / Take their -+rep authorization
by toprakbilen90 - December 05, 2020 at 09:39 PM
Poll: Bann kilob-his friends delete all reps they gave
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
55.56%
35 55.56%
Don't do anything play with the kids
44.44%
28 44.44%
* You voted for this item. Total 63 vote(s) 100%

I like him, what the fuck why are you guys so sensitive?
He's a colorful character. Always been nice to me.
(December 26, 2020 at 11:15 PM)turdburglar Wrote: I like him, what the fuck why are you guys so sensitive?
Same with me. I always wonder why people severely hate him.
(December 26, 2020 at 11:15 PM)turdburglar Wrote: I like him, what the fuck why are you guys so sensitive?
he's a literal child who reports everyones posts to try and get them banned so he can get to the top of the members list, i am glad that he is gone. he is the epitome of a self centered, entitled, annoying little prick. despite him coming across as nice, he is essentially no better than the devil.
I've had some entertaining conversations with Kilob, though he does go onto some weird pivot sometimes, 1 day he wants you as a housemate, the next he shows no interest for no reason whatsoever..

BPD?
yes, ban this toxic child
[Image: 3eb9c841270b555054254c793cc6ba3f.jpg]
We love you @thekilob ........
Funny how you close the thread made in response to this, yet this thread remains open. Bias much? @Jaw
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
(January 24, 2021 at 05:54 PM)thekilob Wrote: Funny how you close the thread made in response to this, yet this thread remains open. Bias much? @Jaw

Yes, Bias exists, Congrats.
(January 24, 2021 at 06:32 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(January 24, 2021 at 05:54 PM)thekilob Wrote: Funny how you close the thread made in response to this, yet this thread remains open. Bias much? @Jaw

Yes, Bias exists, Congrats.

Heart
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
5. You are allowed to give and take reputation for any reason and opinion (exception rule 04.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ban mentally deficient people for their own safety pompompurin 10 2,896 September 19, 2021 at 07:20 PM
Last Post: hassan1992
Fix Shit That Doesn't Work or Take Them Away pacino 5 926 April 08, 2020 at 04:55 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD