BigBang Leak [With Screenshot]
by wfalcon - February 20, 2019 at 12:20 PM
snapped from Torum, because i'm too lazy to type.

serious buyers... no trolls please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I kept this for a long time now, and i'm really not sure if there's anyone in here is interested in such thing but i'm in need for money and it's the last thing i'm referring to ... is the following:

Mass excel/word files that contains thousands and thousands of emails and information from the US Secret Service to the US army to the Interpol to almost all media stations worldwide, Whitehouse Senators, FBI agents...
the information I have or rather i should say the "data" I have is kind of still valid because some of the Generals for example or soldiers got retired.

Everything else i have (facebook leaks, Mossad Leaks and a lot of information about local citizens from Israel, 2 Excel documents containing background information about US military generals and high ranking officers etc..), including the ones i stated above will be exchanged for 2 bitcoins.
I dont know any secure way of exchanging such data with a guaranteed method of payment.
I dont want to get scammed nor make you guys feel like i'm scamming you.

Let me know below if satoshibox is a safe and secure way of dealing with this?
suggestions are welcome.

Edit: because i'm a privacy freak, i know no one will trust this, but non of the documents from word to excel files or even pdfs have any sort of macros. there are no backdoors there's no bullying.
Edit2: some would jump in and say facebook leak? well yeah it's an old leak (passwords obviously dont work) but the purpose is the amount of emails included. - same goes for the Gov emails. - also while typing this i remember that some files are related to submarines and others for drones.

Edit3: I'm calling this the bigbang leak - title has been edited.

Multiple Screenshots combined into 1: http://twlba5j7oo5g4kj5.onion/?img=251550522445.png

Total Size: 7GB
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kek i love kids coming and posting shit like that, where is the "Top secret" in the document or the specific classification that every secret document has?

until some real proof for the data are shown I doubt even the people here who may interested in such information would be interested...
(February 20, 2019 at 01:29 PM)d3n13d Wrote: kek i love kids coming and posting shit like that, where is the "Top secret" in the document or the specific classification that every secret document has?

until some real proof for the data are shown I doubt even the people here who may interested in such information would be interested...

Sorry, I didn’t get that. I don’t speak bullshit Smile
(February 20, 2019 at 02:15 PM)wfalcon Wrote:
(February 20, 2019 at 01:29 PM)d3n13d Wrote: kek i love kids coming and posting shit like that, where is the "Top secret" in the document or the specific classification that every secret document has?

Sorry, I didn’t get that. I don’t speak bullshit Smile

Right because you're too busy speaking like a scammer
Wink 
(February 20, 2019 at 02:36 PM)d3n13d Wrote: Right because you're too busy speaking like a scammer

Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth Wink

Oh btw.. I'm not speaking - I'm typing Smile

and now I can peacefully ignore trash people like you.