China Banning All Crypto Transactions
by Dredgen Sun - September 24, 2021 at 12:27 PM
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityara...2ea08f2aba

Now that they're wiping the crypto market, what are the chances they're moving (back) into minerals.
(September 24, 2021 at 12:55 PM)Ringer Wrote: should i sell all my bitcoin? mmmh
(I'm joking)

Invest in something like Palladium or other minerals mate Smile
(September 24, 2021 at 02:03 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 01:40 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 12:55 PM)Ringer Wrote: should i sell all my bitcoin? mmmh
(I'm joking)

Minerals you said? I thought the US already took all of those. They create inexistant problems and use them to attack/invade a country with a lot of mineral and other natural resources, they create chaos in those said countries and once they sucked everything they leave and leave all the mess they created behind them.

Nah man, China's pretty much monopolising minerals, the Taliban recently declared China it's greatest ally because the CCP will invest in the infrastructure and extraction of minerals left untapped in Afghanistan. Why do you think so many phone companies and hardware companies are offering up refresh plans to send back old hardware? So they can extract all the important minerals theyre built with.
(September 24, 2021 at 02:12 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 02:07 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 02:03 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 01:40 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(I'm joking)

Minerals you said? I thought the US already took all of those. They create inexistant problems and use them to attack/invade a country with a lot of mineral and other natural resources, they create chaos in those said countries and once they sucked everything they leave and leave all the mess they created behind them.

Nah man, China's pretty much monopolising minerals, the Taliban recently declared China it's greatest ally because the CCP will invest in the infrastructure and extraction of minerals left untapped in Afghanistan. Why do you think so many phone companies and hardware companies are offering up refresh plans to send back old hardware? So they can extract all the important minerals theyre built with.
I see China is smarter than the US, they use different ways but achieve the same goals. Thank you for these valuable information.

Yeah, an old friend of mine dated a hedge fund manager many years ago, and even then he said that China are pretty much buying up all the minerals while we sleep walk with innovations like AI, holograms or launching billionaires into space.
(September 24, 2021 at 02:30 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 02:20 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 02:12 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 02:07 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 02:03 PM)Ringer Wrote: Minerals you said? I thought the US already took all of those. They create inexistant problems and use them to attack/invade a country with a lot of mineral and other natural resources, they create chaos in those said countries and once they sucked everything they leave and leave all the mess they created behind them.

I see China is smarter than the US, they use different ways but achieve the same goals. Thank you for these valuable information.

Yeah, an old friend of mine dated a hedge fund manager many years ago, and even then he said that China are pretty much buying up all the minerals while we sleep walk with innovations like AI, holograms or launching billionaires into space.
I wonder what Russia is doing too, we shouldn’t take it out of the equation.

Holding alot of the worlds Gas supply if i recall correctly. They wanted to install a gas pipe going down to Germany
China banning crypto is just FUD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3zlqHdm...oStefanini
Gotta love that Shitty Wok
What the government does not control is illegal! They could issue their own government approved one. We shall see if other countries follow the example.
I think that China will create their own crypto coin (government tracks it offcourse) but I think that they will make more money off that than minerals tbh.
(September 28, 2021 at 12:38 AM)Shark879 Wrote: I think that China will create their own crypto coin (government tracks it offcourse) but I think that they will make more money off that than minerals tbh.

Nah, I think China will keep of the crypto market, as its just ways of hiding dark money.
(September 28, 2021 at 09:16 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 28, 2021 at 12:38 AM)Shark879 Wrote: I think that China will create their own crypto coin (government tracks it offcourse) but I think that they will make more money off that than minerals tbh.

Nah, I think China will keep of the crypto market, as its just ways of hiding dark money.

I've seen several reports saying they have been workin on creating their own government-controlled cryptocurrency. If this were good enough to be adopted in other countries too, being in charge of the backend would greatly benefit China.
(September 28, 2021 at 10:30 AM)pittbrad777 Wrote:
(September 28, 2021 at 09:16 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

I've seen several reports saying they have been workin on creating their own government-controlled cryptocurrency. If this were good enough to be adopted in other countries too, being in charge of the backend would greatly benefit China.

Most likely yes, which means that China will eventually be 100% self-sustainable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deanonymizing Bitcoin Transactions geshem 9 893 August 22, 2020 at 05:49 PM
Last Post: inbo16
New malware being used using Bitcoin transactions ceecil1959 0 717 September 09, 2019 at 01:36 AM
Last Post: ceecil1959