ClubPenguinRewritten Database - Leaked, Download!
by Databases - March 26, 2020 at 06:37 PM
(March 26, 2020 at 06:37 PM)Databases Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the CPRewritten Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In January 2018, the children's gaming site Club Penguin Rewritten (CPRewritten) suffered a data breach (note: CPRewritten is an independent recreation of Disney's Club Penguin game). The incident exposed almost 1.7 million unique email addresses alongside IP addresses, usernames and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. When contacted, CPRewritten advised they were aware of the breach and had "contacted affected users".

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames, Game Nicknames, Registration Dates & Login Dates, Inventories & Friends List,

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this is the 2018 version of the leak, I (Omnipotent) am aware there is a 2019 version and this will be posted someday in the future. This download consists of a TXT file but the contents of the database are in SQL format, hashing of passwords seems to be Bcrypt.  The .7z File's MD5 Hash is CED0E4A12599D40BD577760B62692D84. Total record count of 1716337.
[Hidden Content]

Thank you for sharing this it really helped me 👍👍👍
no clue how this works i just want a free minecraft account

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
It isnt free  Huh whatevs thanks anyways  Biggrin
ay nice one g this should be good
thanks alot! 20202020202
thx man i love what u do thx for the database that i was
yea, beautiful database Tongue
nice share! Hope it really works
OMG THSZZXZZZ it will help alot and stuff wow cool
nice share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(March 26, 2020 at 06:37 PM)Databases Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the CPRewritten Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In January 2018, the children's gaming site Club Penguin Rewritten (CPRewritten) suffered a data breach (note: CPRewritten is an independent recreation of Disney's Club Penguin game). The incident exposed almost 1.7 million unique email addresses alongside IP addresses, usernames and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. When contacted, CPRewritten advised they were aware of the breach and had "contacted affected users".

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames, Game Nicknames, Registration Dates & Login Dates, Inventories & Friends List,

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this is the 2018 version of the leak, I (Omnipotent) am aware there is a 2019 version and this will be posted someday in the future. This download consists of a TXT file but the contents of the database are in SQL format, hashing of passwords seems to be Bcrypt.  The .7z File's MD5 Hash is CED0E4A12599D40BD577760B62692D84. Total record count of 1716337.
[Hidden Content]

Cool i couldnt find it but how we get 8 credits
Are the passwords crackable?

Are the passwords crackable? I'm looking to use this :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hurb Database - Leaked, Download! ShinyHunters 48 21,663 3 hours ago
Last Post: bejoia
Facebook Data Leak 533M Records - Leaked, Download! TomLiner 1,631 420,182 3 hours ago
Last Post: bejoia
TTNET Database - Leaked, Download! JpSphnh3wDFOyyRa 87 32,668 9 hours ago
Last Post: NofCAE