Coronavirus vaccine
by Mefistogr - December 28, 2020 at 12:22 PM
Do you think that the Coronavirus vaccine will give immunity to all the latest Coronavirus mutations?!?
I believe so. I was reading that the new one is not all that nasty as reported.
Then new one spreads quicker but we still don't know if it's deadlier
I think so. Everything what i read was that there can add some new types if they have enough time for it.
I hope we are immune one day..
There could be an infinite amount of mutations, it's no longer a virus that we can avoid
Well, im partially believing the vaccine is actually a vaccine.
To answer your question: Yes, they inject you with the virus in order for your body to combat it, and therefore will recognise this virus when it enters your body again, which will kill it.
As for immunity, no.
I hope people don't start thinking they can now do what ever they want when they got the vaccine. I bet most ppl will be spreader because they think they are immune in anyway and can't spread after first vaccine.
(December 30, 2020 at 08:49 PM)Orph133 Wrote: I hope people don't start thinking they can now do what ever they want when they got the vaccine. I bet most ppl will be spreader because they think they are immune in anyway and can't spread after first vaccine.

I mean if they have the vaccine then in theory they can't really spread it since they can't get it.

The latest Coronavirus is from the UK and it's supposed to be 50% more infectious but the symptoms are the same and the latest type is still covered by both vaccines.
I don't trust the vaccine I am not going to get it
People don't even know what a vaccine is... No wonder they expect you to believe the 95% vaccine success rate after 9 months, when they haven't achieved a 40% success rate with the annual flu after decades.

By definition, a RNA vaccine isn't a vaccine at all. Because it doesn't elicit an immune response. It has to be turned into protein and it's the protein in turn that creates the immune response. A m-RNA 'vaccine' is actually genetic engineering. It's putting genetic material from an RNA virus into your cells and asking the cellular machinery with the RNA to produce protein, from your cells, to which you then mount an immune response. What could possibly go wrong? You have cells in your own body that are producing protein to which your immune system is going to mount a immune response? That's call an auto-immune disease.
(December 28, 2020 at 12:22 PM)Mefistogr Wrote: Do you think that the Coronavirus vaccine will give immunity to all the latest Coronavirus mutations?!?

Good question. I think it just depends on the strain.
Yes or no, I wouldnt be taking it. Just pay the certificate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should I Take The Vaccine? And Which One If I Have a Choice? CyberGh0st 32 6,522 July 21, 2021 at 05:34 PM
Last Post: CyberGh0st
Should I get vaccine? 2drunk4sex 33 7,077 July 16, 2021 at 01:04 AM
Last Post: rithvik
AZ Vaccine lynnerilian 1 604 July 10, 2021 at 02:10 AM
Last Post: EPP