CrackWhore's Mod App Take 5
by CrackWhore - September 07, 2021 at 06:03 PM
Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?
Yes
Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?
I am CrackWhore, I am a social engineer, programmer, and pentester. I first found raidforums back in 2015 after looking around at twitch raid videos on youtube.

Do you have previous moderating experience?
Much, back to the days of skype, discords, old mybb forums, teamspeak, and minecraft servers.

What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?
Raidforums feels like home on the web, I've learned many things; but the most memorable was the time spent making new friendships on the forum in the old days of raidforums.

Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?
I am a long time member of the forums, I've talked with many people who have been involved in various administration, and moderation roles over the years. I believe it is a right of passage of any old time member, and believe myself dually qualified to make raidforums a great, and memorable experience for our user base. I also feel like I could help lighten the load enforcing the rules, as moderation, and administration are very, very busy as the community grows.

What would you gain from being a staff member?
The experience of meeting new people, and solving challenges that face the forum.

What would the community gain from you being staff member?
Someone who's sociable, and not quick to judge. I seek to make whole, they would get a fair, and impartial judge to sort out issues.

What's your favorite section on the site?
Social Engineering Tutorials

If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
The tutorials Section.
+support
Lovely OG, would love to have you on board!