DOWNED.CO - BEST LAYER7 STRESSER
by AlbertoProGamer - January 17, 2019 at 01:14 AM
Wink 
Downed.xyz closed months ago... but now, we are back!! All have been redesigned and recoded, lot of new methods added.
DOWNED.CO - TOP LAYER7 STRESSER IN THE WORLD | +60000 R/S | +15 CUSTOM METHODS | CHEAP | REDESIGNED & REWORKED
https://downed.co
https://discord.gg/mCRWtvr

Any questions just ask, also you can post your vouches here  Tongue
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Giving users malware and spreading it on the shoutbox. [email protected] 139.47.97.96 139.47.94.156
I bought it some hours ago and now I see that you posted it here.
Their power is more than 60k r/s, all methods work and plans are cheap
+REP
(January 17, 2019 at 01:16 AM)AMPMASTER Wrote: I bought it some hours ago and now I see that you posted it here.
Their power is more than 60k r/s, all methods work and plans are cheap
+REP

thx for your review
Ban Reason: Giving users malware and spreading it on the shoutbox. [email protected] 139.47.97.96 139.47.94.156
$25 for lifetime membership - yes plz
Biggrin 
(January 17, 2019 at 02:18 AM)blowingfishes Wrote: $25 for lifetime membership - yes plz

contact live chat or support tickets and we talk that.
New plans available in website.
Vouch Copies???

Huh
(January 18, 2019 at 01:56 AM)Moot Wrote: Vouch Copies???

Huh

sent Smile
Vouch, Downed is an incredible booter currently it only has L7 methods but when increased popularity hits they will add more L4 methods

Power: After testing an numerous DStats the average Requests per second is 40-60Rk/s
Just as advertised

Support: the owners were very nice to me and responded quickly to all of my questions they shared updates they plan for the site and other events happening in their life, which proves they are very transparent to their subscribers

If you’re skeptical about purchasing do not hesitate to contact Albert for a Test Attack I’m sureness he would be more than happy to deliver.
Did someone say vouchers?
Biggrin 
(January 18, 2019 at 02:40 AM)Moot Wrote: Vouch, Downed is an incredible booter currently it only has L7 methods but when increased popularity hits they will add more L4 methods

Power: After testing an numerous DStats the average Requests per second is 40-60Rk/s
Just as advertised

Support: the owners were very nice to me and responded quickly to all of my questions they shared updates they plan for the site and other events happening in their life, which proves they are very transparent to their subscribers

If you’re skeptical about purchasing do not hesitate to contact Albert for a Test Attack I’m sureness he would be more than happy to deliver.

Thanks a lot for your review, I appreciate it very much and thank you for taking part of your time in proving it  Biggrin
(January 17, 2019 at 01:14 AM)AlbertoProGamer Wrote: Downed.xyz closed months ago... but now, we are back!! All have been redesigned and recoded, lot of new methods added.
DOWNED.CO - TOP LAYER7 STRESSER IN THE WORLD | +60000 R/S | +15 CUSTOM METHODS | CHEAP | REDESIGNED & REWORKED
https://downed.co
https://discord.gg/mCRWtvr

Any questions just ask, also you can post your vouches here  Tongue

Received vouch, love the service. Super HQ.

Loved using it, recommend it to all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PAID-STICKY Send Real DDoS Attacks - Best Stresser - CryptoStresser.com cryptostresser 33 4,153 October 11, 2021 at 02:33 PM
Last Post: MoneyMafi
SELLING T-STRESSER - Multi Runner Launcher | TheJavaSea 30% OFF LarryNet 0 104 October 09, 2021 at 08:57 AM
Last Post: LarryNet
BUYING Looking for Powerfull Layer7 & Layer4 Stresser d3t0x3d 2 213 October 09, 2021 at 06:00 AM
Last Post: webr00tx