DargonBall fans here?
by johnnyppp - July 03, 2017 at 12:55 PM
(July 04, 2017 at 07:54 AM)xkcd3301 Wrote: First of all, big fan here.
Dragon Ball Z has been relaunched in the form of Dragon Ball Kai, which has better graphics, and shorter episodes.
They also continued the saga in the form of Dragon Ball Super, which is still going on at this moment (it continues after the defeat of Buu).
I think the best part was the Androids and Cell Saga, after that it just doesn't get better (I once heard they originally planned to stop the series there, it would have been awesome, with Goku finishing his job, and leaving Gohan, who became much stronger than Goku, as the new protector of Earth).
There is GT, wouldn't really recommend, the fact that Super comes after Z suggests to me, that even the creators would like to forget about GT...
Anyway, if You're a fan, start watching Super, it has mixed critics, but all-in-all it's fun to watch (at least for me)
TL;DR: Dragon Ball Super is not a relaunch, but I would recommend!

Dragonball Super was so shitty that even I didn't watch more than 2 episodes and that says something

Vegeta is still my husbandooo
(July 10, 2017 at 05:46 AM)CocoE Wrote:
Dragon Ball Z has been relaunched in the form of Dragon Ball Kai, which has better graphics, and shorter episodes.
They also continued the saga in the form of Dragon Ball Super, which is still going on at this moment (it continues after the defeat of Buu).
I think the best part was the Androids and Cell Saga, after that it just doesn't get better (I once heard they originally planned to stop the series there, it would have been awesome, with Goku finishing his job, and leaving Gohan, who became much stronger than Goku, as the new protector of Earth).
There is GT, wouldn't really recommend, the fact that Super comes after Z suggests to me, that even the creators would like to forget about GT...
Anyway, if You're a fan, start watching Super, it has mixed critics, but all-in-all it's fun to watch (at least for me)

Dragonball Super was so shitty that even I didn't watch more than 2 episodes and that says something

dragon ball super is a very good show. i don't know how you can call it shitty. try getting into it more.
(July 10, 2017 at 05:47 AM)ilovedatabases Wrote:
(July 10, 2017 at 05:46 AM)CocoE Wrote:

dragon ball super is a very good show. i don't know how you can call it shitty. try getting into it more.

Idk maybe it's just because I grew out of it or something. I was really into it when I was in high school and now I just graduated college so it's been a long time since I watched it.
right now dragon ball super running..

You can watch episode on youtube..

every sunday launch new episode...

even last sunday launch episode number 98 of Dragon Ball Super...
I don't know, path to power was good but had a huge GT vibe with same animations and all. It certainly won't be the same..
The problem of Dragon ball is that we have a lot o history comming from the same serie wich makes no sense some times.
DBSuper looks horrible to me.
Yes, I'm Dragon Ball player. I play for 5 years
Hey Dragon Ball is still going strong, glad to see that Super is so awesome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
**SPOILER ALERT** (For Naruto Fans and Boruto Fans who have not seen ep 218) adamhlozek 6 368 October 06, 2021 at 10:32 PM
Last Post: Phonixz
Fans of Deathnote ChunkButter 16 1,271 May 22, 2021 at 11:36 AM
Last Post: loser
any yakuza (ryu ga gotoku) fans here? brou5567 3 866 August 07, 2019 at 02:38 AM
Last Post: maraklatinski