Do we have any musicians in the Raid community?
by Dredgen Sun - November 05, 2020 at 04:22 PM
(August 26, 2021 at 02:39 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(August 26, 2021 at 02:12 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 24, 2021 at 02:32 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(August 23, 2021 at 07:16 PM)colo8585 Wrote: I not good musician((((

Not yet anyway! Keep going.

You should hear me with a guitar mate, I'm an absolute don (at sounding shite)

In my experience,most people who say they're shit still seem to come out with something good. 

Maybe you just need to put in a few more hours like anything else, don't be afraid to go back to the basis and work your way up again.

I must admit, I'm quite self-deprecating with things like this, having almost zero patience with no progression or making mistakes.
(August 26, 2021 at 02:41 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 24, 2021 at 02:32 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(August 23, 2021 at 07:16 PM)colo8585 Wrote: I not good musician((((

Not yet anyway! Keep going.

In my experience,most people who say they're shit still seem to come out with something good. 

Maybe you just need to put in a few more hours like anything else, don't be afraid to go back to the basis and work your way up again.

I must admit, I'm quite self-deprecating with things like this, having almost zero patience with no progression or making mistakes.

Join the club man, there's thousands of cunts like us. I can't stand having spent hours with nothing substantial to show for it, but usually I find that I have accomplished something. I just might not know it right then. 

Just make it something you do consistently, there's no pressure to be the absolute best in the fastest amount of time.
(August 26, 2021 at 02:57 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(August 26, 2021 at 02:41 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 24, 2021 at 02:32 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Not yet anyway! Keep going.

Join the club man, there's thousands of cunts like us. I can't stand having spent hours with nothing substantial to show for it, but usually I find that I have accomplished something. I just might not know it right then. 

Just make it something you do consistently, there's no pressure to be the absolute best in the fastest amount of time.

Maybe we have the mentality that a tiny incremental level of betterment isn't enough and is pretty much nothing, we only expect big leaps.
I play a mean air guitar with my cock.
(August 26, 2021 at 10:37 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: I play a mean air guitar with my cock.

Knowing your taste in tunes, I bet you don't half knock out a solo Wink
Playing trombone since kiddo Cool Angel
(August 27, 2021 at 09:25 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 26, 2021 at 10:37 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: I play a mean air guitar with my cock.

Now now now... Lets keep things decent here, sir! Keepo
(August 27, 2021 at 09:30 AM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote:
(August 27, 2021 at 09:25 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:

Now now now... Lets keep things decent here, sir! Keepo

I'll do my best (Ya saucy devil)
(August 27, 2021 at 01:43 PM)gama2565_89 Wrote: I think this is the best I’ve seen till now.

Aha yes, there certainly are some *bests* around here.