Do you believe in souls
by foxsamix2022 - September 03, 2021 at 09:26 AM
(September 10, 2021 at 09:17 AM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(September 10, 2021 at 09:06 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(September 09, 2021 at 06:00 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote:
(September 09, 2021 at 11:03 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(September 08, 2021 at 11:04 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote: i'm a big fan of soul food, does that count?

Whats on your soul food menu?

i've never had any fried chicken i didn't love. ever had chicken and waffles? mind blowing

Chicken & Waffles to use brits would something a bit different. Though, I tell you what... I did manage to knock up some fried Chicken once and with some of that 'white gravy'

& upon discovering white gravy, I've now found the perfect sauce for english sausages. :D

Can't beat a good bit of chicken and waffles though!

It has to be American Waffles, not those McCain griddle things.
(September 10, 2021 at 09:27 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 09, 2021 at 06:00 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote:
(September 09, 2021 at 11:03 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: Whats on your soul food menu?

i've never had any fried chicken i didn't love. ever had chicken and waffles? mind blowing

Chicken & Waffles to use brits would something a bit different. Though, I tell you what... I did manage to knock up some fried Chicken once and with some of that 'white gravy'

& upon discovering white gravy, I've now found the perfect sauce for english sausages. :D

For the non waffle eaters, this is the way to do it
(September 10, 2021 at 02:53 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(September 10, 2021 at 09:27 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 09, 2021 at 06:00 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote: i've never had any fried chicken i didn't love. ever had chicken and waffles? mind blowing

For the non waffle eaters, this is the way to do it

I do fancy some of those McCain waffles though...
Not really to be honest. But if they are real, mine is probably pretty grubby by this point.
I don't think I do 20 20 20
Don't really believe in souls. When we die its just lights out and away we go.
no there is nothing like that
yes i do believe in souls
Fromsoftware does and that's all that matters
Yes. We are metaphysical energy inside a exoskeleton/shell. Once we transcend/transgress from our bodies we will attain a higher level of consciousness. I'm not some guru/hippie preacher but I've had a lot of death in my life starting with my father and I've seen spirits firsthand. Our soul, spirit, consciousness and subconsciousness are all metaphysical energy inside us. Think of the nueron's in the brain and how they travel through the numeral pathways. They are electromagnetic brainwaves which are natural energy, similar to gravity which can be linked to electromagnetism (sorry Albert Einstein and his theory of relativity).. we are all energy inside shells.
I think souls were invented only to answer questions about death
Absolutely. Man is BODY, SPIRIT & SOUL.
Man is not just body. Have you asked yourself where did your thoughts, your creativity, your emotions, your sense of GOOD and evil COMES FROM?

If you donot believe a SOUL exist is like saying you donot have a MINE.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Do you guys believe in god? Bigi00000 21 3,431 December 15, 2018 at 09:06 AM
Last Post: hulken
Do you believe in god? ivansete15 14 2,407 December 03, 2018 at 01:07 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa
Do you believe in a god? Marmito 67 11,832 November 03, 2017 at 02:42 PM
Last Post: IwanS