Dota: Dragon’s Blood
by johr - August 23, 2021 at 08:52 PM
Who of you has already watched Dota: Dragon’s Blood? Sleepy
The point is that it follows the story of Dragon Knight Davion whose purpose is to hunt dragons in an effort to make the world a safer place.
I think the first season is already really good. Hope it continues like this! Biggrin
I dig the story and animation style, so it's on my queue (a long one at that), but haven't watched it yet.
But think of how many games you could fit into the duration of watching the series. Netflix can't take away my sweet sweet dota time.
DOTA 2 Drow Ranger main here, reporting for duty.
(August 27, 2021 at 02:59 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: But think of how many games you could fit into the duration of watching the series. Netflix can't take away my sweet sweet dota time.

Nice! Are you good at Dota?
Huh, I knew about this show before it released and just kind of forgot about it. Got nice ratings on IMDB, too.
Then it's great that I reminded you, right? =)
(August 27, 2021 at 07:37 PM)johr Wrote:
(August 27, 2021 at 02:59 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: But think of how many games you could fit into the duration of watching the series. Netflix can't take away my sweet sweet dota time.

Nice! Are you good at Dota?

If you mean playing a game with out being abused by angry Spaniards and Russians, then yes.
:D :D Yes, the game is really a lot of bad talk about others!
Dota is pretty good i like it a lot
this some shitty anime of the game or what
I also find Dota much better than LoL. It is simply much more challenging!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dragon Ball Doomi92 17 1,326 September 29, 2021 at 09:51 PM
Last Post: Doomi92
Have you seen Super Dragon Ball Heroes? Seps 6 863 February 01, 2021 at 03:22 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Dragon ball super bedboy1 1 802 April 27, 2020 at 12:45 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun