Epik Database - Leaked, Download!
by backyaro - September 18, 2021 at 04:26 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded Epik Data Leak for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In September 2021, the domain registrar and web host Epik.com suffered a significant data breach, allegedly in retaliation for hosting alt-right websites. The breach exposed a huge volume of data not just of Epik customers, but also scraped WHOIS records belonging to individuals and organisations who were not Epik customers. The data included over 15 million unique email addresses (including anonymised versions for domain privacy), names, phone numbers, physical addresses, purchases and passwords stored in various formats.
The password to the 7z archive is raidforums.com, make sure you don't enter any extra spaces by accident.
I would like to warn users this leak is 20GB compressed but 195GB fully uncompressed.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Names, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Purchases, Home Directories of Epik's filesystem e.t.c

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 2 .7z files which are about 10GB each, one contains .sql files (177GB) of Epik's databases containing customer data and the other .7z file contains the filesystem directories (17.9GB).
There is a info.txt file with the archive passwords and all the other information needed, I would like to also add that this breach is completely obtainable for free from other sources this is just our packaged version kept on our own servers with the lowest filesize for your convenience. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is A5C67B5A06C762DAB4E408DD78D2B9A8.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

How many lines ? The date of the leak? Can you provide a sample database?
(September 18, 2021 at 05:16 PM)Didx84di Wrote: How many lines ? The date of the leak? Can you provide a sample database?

date = 2021 just a few days ago
how many lines??? 
i cant count them but they are all user data from 2011 till now
sample how would i share a sample to such a big db like this?
Is there a WordPress passwords in there? Can you make a screenshot?
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
what exactly is credit and how to get atleast 8 credits
(September 20, 2021 at 01:20 PM)tetraethanol Wrote: what exactly is credit and how to get atleast 8 credits

You can purchase them, it's a great way to contribute to this community.
(September 20, 2021 at 02:16 PM)adamfonda Wrote:
(September 20, 2021 at 01:20 PM)tetraethanol Wrote: what exactly is credit and how to get atleast 8 credits

You can purchase them, it's a great way to contribute to this community.

It's totally worth it too!
thank= you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Thank you for sharing the data, much appreciated.

Update: to those who have issues with download and password: make sure you have downloaded everything, it takes time to download this file, make sure you have downloaded everything if not you will get errors. Except bandwith I had no issue with opening the file.
Absolutely delicious data, thanks for the drop babe.
thank you for sharing this!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Naughty America Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 85 29,844 26 minutes ago
Last Post: jarhead
AnimalJam Database - Leaked, Download! Chandler Bing 76 32,380 1 hour ago
Last Post: iAmJesse
Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 193 64,527 9 hours ago
Last Post: bendr1000