FREE ID file, everything in it
by Crazyoldfart - May 13, 2019 at 10:12 PM
(May 30, 2019 at 01:34 PM)dagogni1 Wrote: Dear peoples! My Link not avalible

What link are you talking about ? The link I posted is on Archives.org. I did not create that file, but when it was posted on there, I saw it. I go there at least 50 times a week looking at new shit, because if you wait, it gets buried under 50 tons of garbage & is hard to find, unless you know what name the idiot used when they posted it. In a search of the site, you need to know the name of the posting & if they named something "opuuyw45jmo", how the hell can you remember that shit ? Morons can't think like normal humans & they give them names like people naming their kids by throwing a can of alphabet soup on a wall to see which letters stick & use them to name their kid. Like a black woman who named her kid SHITHEAD, pronounced: Sha-teed.  Imagine going to school & having kids & teachers calling you SHIT HEAD !! I knew of this kid who was in my sister-in-laws class, she is a teacher. Anyway, Archives.org has great stuff, IF you can find it under stupid names.
(May 30, 2019 at 04:14 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(May 30, 2019 at 01:34 PM)dagogni1 Wrote: Dear peoples! My Link not avalible

What link are you talking about ? The link I posted is on Archives.org. I did not create that file, but when it was posted on there, I saw it. I go there at least 50 times a week looking at new shit, because if you wait, it gets buried under 50 tons of garbage & is hard to find, unless you know what name the idiot used when they posted it. In a search of the site, you need to know the name of the posting & if they named something "opuuyw45jmo", how the hell can you remember that shit ? Morons can't think like normal humans & they give them names like people naming their kids by throwing a can of alphabet soup on a wall to see which letters stick & use them to name their kid. Like a black woman who named her kid SHITHEAD, pronounced: Sha-teed.  Imagine going to school & having kids & teachers calling you SHIT HEAD !! I knew of this kid who was in my sister-in-laws class, she is a teacher. Anyway, Archives.org has great stuff, IF you can find it under stupid names.

Dear friend, can you please send me this rar files? In archive.com link look errors and not avalible. Please who download id send me link
I would thank you if the link still worked Smile
It is down already.... Thank you anyway
(May 13, 2019 at 10:12 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: I just saw some clown trying to sell 3 ID's & they are shit you can get here FREE.
  Fuck him, go here: https://ia801206.us.archive.org/rarview...._ID/ID.rar     I won't even ask for credits, just say something to keep this thread moving along.

I should have posted the main link so you can get the RAR file & get them all at one time. The link above shows you what is in the file.
Use this for RAR file download:    https://archive.org/details/fonxat_gmail_ID

hi, can you send me link to how they collect infos on us ?
Im very interested of their techniques, because there may be some that i don't know !
thx you
Yeap. Links are deff dead to the world
thanks you friend to telling us the reality
I just checked it & I assume that Archives.org removed the posting. They do that when people piss & moan about something & flag the shit. Once flagged, its removed. Means that you have to get off your ass & get it the minute they post things on there. they also block you from re-posting shit, so you need to use another address to do it again. When they remove your posting, they remove EVERY file connected to that email address, I know, because those San Francisco fags have done it to me a few times before. They let cocksuckers post shit that to me is worthless garbage & tons of it, like 25 million court records that any God Damn fool can get on another site that has them & not one person has EVER even looked at the shit in all the years I've used the site. Aaron Swartz founded it, he was a hacker & killed himself because the fucking US government wanted to make him into a FELON for something that nobody wanted to press charges against him for, so they pick up the case & charged him with a felony. Fuck the US government in their faggity ass. The cunts murdered a smart dude over nothing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz   read about him.
    I have the file, but do not want to sit here reloading it 50 time over. If you will host it FREE, keep it up & running, I'll send you a copy. But only if you have a good reputation & are HONEST , no liars need apply. lol !! PM me & I'll send it, but READ what I just said first.

UPDATE, the last two pages here have only ONE PERSON with a good reputation, so none of the rest need apply. Build up your reputation & see me then. lol !!!
thank you Smile you are awesome.
thank you so much lets see when it finishes downloading
maybe u can give us chance for new users like us to gain reputation.  Biggrin

(April 23, 2020 at 11:31 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: I just checked it & I assume that Archives.org removed the posting. They do that when people piss & moan about something & flag the shit. Once flagged, its removed. Means that you have to get off your ass & get it the minute they post things on there. they also block you from re-posting shit, so you need to use another address to do it again. When they remove your posting, they remove EVERY file connected to that email address, I know, because those San Francisco fags have done it to me a few times before. They let cocksuckers post shit that to me is worthless garbage & tons of it, like 25 million court records that any God Damn fool can get on another site that has them & not one person has EVER even looked at the shit in all the years I've used the site. Aaron Swartz founded it, he was a hacker & killed himself because the fucking US government wanted to make him into a FELON for something that nobody wanted to press charges against him for, so they pick up the case & charged him with a felony. Fuck the US government in their faggity ass. The cunts murdered a smart dude over nothing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz   read about him.
    I have the file, but do not want to sit here reloading it 50 time over. If you will host it FREE, keep it up & running, I'll send you a copy. But only if you have a good reputation & are HONEST , no liars need apply. lol !! PM me & I'll send it, but READ what I just said first.

UPDATE, the last two pages here have only ONE PERSON with a good reputation, so none of the rest need apply. Build up your reputation & see me then. lol !!!
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Oklahoma Criminal & Parole Records, plus SNITCHES & everything is FREE 2 U Crazyoldfart 23 4,983 September 02, 2021 at 05:46 PM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
Raid Forum has made me famous. ha!ha!ha! 4 that, a free file Crazyoldfart 19 4,442 May 24, 2021 at 11:12 PM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
Flying-File File Hosting SlavCon 3 1,572 May 23, 2021 at 09:21 AM
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot