Favourite os
by anonymoust3 - April 20, 2021 at 09:12 AM
Which mobile os is your favourite? And why?
Very simple question iOS
(April 20, 2021 at 09:12 AM)anonymoust3 Wrote: Which mobile os is your favourite? And why?

Id say ubuntu probably.
I really liked debian but apart from its distros it isnt the best anymore
ios is a great ecosystem and security. for household and everyday purposes. for working on the battlefield, I would prefer android, it is more flexible )
(April 23, 2021 at 10:20 PM)NFUO2 Wrote: ios is a great ecosystem and security. for household and everyday purposes. for working on the battlefield, I would prefer android, it is more flexible )

iOS is not necessarily more secure. There are some nasty exploits out there for iOS affecting a lot of iOS devices. The ecosystem is great indeed and the overall user experience is better IMHO. So despite using Android myself I have to say iOS as well!
(May 04, 2021 at 02:23 PM)workstation Wrote:
(April 23, 2021 at 10:20 PM)NFUO2 Wrote: ios is a great ecosystem and security. for household and everyday purposes. for working on the battlefield, I would prefer android, it is more flexible )

iOS is not necessarily more secure. There are some nasty exploits out there for iOS affecting a lot of iOS devices. The ecosystem is great indeed and the overall user experience is better IMHO. So despite using Android myself I have to say iOS as well!

After the story with signal and the suitcase he found, I agree)

Agreed. My experience with android has given me a phone that really feels like it's *mine*
Mine is Android. iOS might be more secure in general but it's alright when you know what you are doing.
Why do people keep saying that iOS is more secure in general?
(May 17, 2021 at 08:50 PM)workstation Wrote: Why do people keep saying that iOS is more secure in general?

https://www.itproportal.com/news/apple-s...c-malware/
people call iOS more secure because it is closed source, which is valid considering you can't audit or make modifications to the source code if it is closed source, legally that is. There are a lot of zerodays affecting iOS but it is usually because there are legitimate and professional teams with access to it auditing it.
the list is just too big to say