Fix Shit That Doesn't Work or Take Them Away
by pacino - April 07, 2020 at 01:01 AM
Thumbsup 
Shoutbox
In shoutbox settings, it suggests that RF makes a noise when you're tagged. This doesn't work but it'd be cool to see. If it's not planned to be implemented why is it there? To confuse? 

The little PM icon in shoutbox should take the user to a directory of all open shoutbox messages but does nothing. I'd like this as it means users don't rely on the other user being present in shoutbox and them sending a message - but it being there for no reason is pointless.

Also - please make shoutbox levels - it would be so easy. Gona continue to add shit to this thread as I find more pointless things elsewhere in the forum. They may have originally done something, but over time made redundant by other features or updated code or discontinued librarys.
I already told you why the buttons don’t work.
i can here a sound when you tag me, it works. last spotted as working, when some guy tagged me.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Requested Self-Ban.
(April 07, 2020 at 01:03 AM)moot Wrote: I already told you why the buttons don’t work.
Do you have any proof of this?

(April 07, 2020 at 01:03 AM)vow Wrote: i can here a sound when you tag me, it works. last spotted as working, when some guy tagged me.

Yeah that works. A little broken for me but it works. The PM thing isn't working (for me) though.
Yeah, I recently fixed the sounds on shoutbox and added a new sound.
The PM button is just never gonna work we will probs code a brand new shoutbox instead of building on this one.
Still sounds more progressive than doing nothing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bann thekilob and his friends / Take their -+rep authorization toprakbilen90 45 5,955 January 24, 2021 at 08:57 PM
Last Post: Jaw
add shit to shit thekilob 2 983 May 31, 2020 at 01:42 AM
Last Post: lili123