Get The TID From Any Minecraft Account with Skrill
by Fyged - June 21, 2021 at 08:27 PM
Hello, 

Requirements:
An internet connection
Hands
An FireRTC account or a phone {Would not recommend calling on phone}

1 Step: Find the your target's minecraft name

2 Step: Find as much information about this person as you can. You will need this information:

Username:
Email:
Name: Not Required Sometimes.
IP: Not Required Sometimes.
ISP:Not Required Sometimes.

You can find this information on weleakinfo , dehashed ,  leak-lookup , or other
If you do not have a plan you can search the person's username. And see which database leaks they have been on.
Then you need to find a website like *BannedWebsite* to download the database. Then search up the username and get the email of your target

Then you need to call Skrill {8557192087}

Tell them that you have lost your account and that you need help recovering it. They will most likely ask for the email etc.
Depending on which employee it is they will give you the TID.

If you have gotten the TID then you have done every step correctly. Now go to: https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new
Scroll down untill you see: Need to contact us?

Now type in all the information and at the message say this:
Hello, Can you change my minecraft email to "[email protected]" please. Thank you.

(you can do this in any country with the skrill customer support number)
really interesting, but http://weleakinfo.com/ is down Tongue
(June 21, 2021 at 08:31 PM)Bicho_noob Wrote: really interesting, but http://weleakinfo.com/ is down Tongue
 no there is a new link weleakinfo.to
okaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
thank you for sharing this!!!
(August 03, 2021 at 04:43 PM)darkmalven Wrote: okaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
thank you for sharing this!!!
no problem can you vouch my reputation Smile
this guide is smart, and i have planned on doing this even before i found this guide, however Skrill support is GARBAGE. i have sent them emails detailing that i need the transaction ID, and i have all the information needed, however every single time they always reply with
"We are sorry, but we are unable to provide you with the requested Transaction ID corresponding to your payment with Minecraft.

Please contact Mojang (Minecraft) customer service directly."

(mojang cannot provide TID for any reason, i even told them that.)
this is bs, they dont even try and attempt to help you. replying or asking again only gives you blank

"Please refer to our previous communication as all of the relevant information was already provided to you there."

basically they dgaf. ive tried calling them, their number says "this line is for US customers only, please leave us an email." (ive tried using textnow and my actual phone that are both US) after asking for a customer id, and even when i enter one it says its invalid. (its not)
their messaging support does not work, gives me an error every time.
their email support is hot garbege with people who dont even try to help you.
their phone support is purposely made impossible to work unless youre a VIP, which is when you pay them money every month.
this is honestly absurd, and looking up others reviews of Skrill yields the same results. its a shitty service, i dont know how im supposed to do this process when the people behind it do not try at all.
do you happen to have the names of any of the "good" employees? because the two ive gotten have been short with me.
in theory this would definitely work. i came into skrill being really confident they could get me a transaction ID with all the information i have. however, the poor customer service causes it to be impossible.
(August 19, 2021 at 08:16 PM)sorrydude Wrote: this guide is smart, and i have planned on doing this even before i found this guide, however Skrill support is GARBAGE. i have sent them emails detailing that i need the transaction ID, and i have all the information needed, however every single time they always reply with
"We are sorry, but we are unable to provide you with the requested Transaction ID corresponding to your payment with Minecraft.

this is bs, they dont even try and attempt to help you. replying or asking again only gives you blank

"Please refer to our previous communication as all of the relevant information was already provided to you there."

basically they dgaf. ive tried calling them, their number says "this line is for US customers only, please leave us an email."  (ive tried using textnow and my actual phone that are both US) after asking for a customer id, and even when i enter one it says its invalid. (its not)
their phone support is purposely made impossible to work unless youre a VIP, which is when you pay them money every month.
this is honestly absurd, and looking up others reviews of Skrill yields the same results. its a shitty service, i dont know how im supposed to do this process when the people behind it do not try at all.
do you happen to have the names of any of the "good" employees? because the two ive gotten have been short with me.
in theory this would definitely work. i came into skrill being really confident they could get me a transaction ID with all the information i have. however, the poor customer service causes it to be impossible.

I have spoke to multiple people at skrill they all say that they do not work with minecraft anymore and that they have no txids and too contact minecraft support instead.
(September 04, 2021 at 05:43 PM)Bigshowfan174884 Wrote:
(August 19, 2021 at 08:16 PM)sorrydude Wrote: this guide is smart, and i have planned on doing this even before i found this guide, however Skrill support is GARBAGE. i have sent them emails detailing that i need the transaction ID, and i have all the information needed, however every single time they always reply with

basically they dgaf. ive tried calling them, their number says "this line is for US customers only, please leave us an email."  (ive tried using textnow and my actual phone that are both US) after asking for a customer id, and even when i enter one it says its invalid. (its not)

I have spoke to multiple people at skrill they all say that they do not work with minecraft anymore and that they have no txids and too contact minecraft support instead.
interesting. seems like OP has either never done this before or has some other tactic that gets them to talk