Get it off your chest!
by radioplayer - August 07, 2021 at 12:53 PM
(August 25, 2021 at 12:47 PM)FatDyke Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 11:21 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 11:13 AM)FatDyke Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 11:10 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 11:04 AM)FatDyke Wrote: It is from a song.

What, you think just because I don't watch the news that this COVID bullshit doesn't affect me?

it's affecting everyone mate. Covid ain't the plight of 1 persons experience.

Yes, and who do you think is behind it? The jews. That's my main reason for hating them ATM.

lol omfg, it came from China, which is a non-secular country, unless you count the Daoism, Buddhism.

The 'jews' are absolutely, 100% not behind Covid At all.

What are you talking about?? They're the one pushing the lockdowns, masks, vaccines, and everything else.

No they arent. Its our western institutions, the WHO etc that are advocating masks, vaccines etc. Each country has very different strategies.
(August 25, 2021 at 03:22 PM)journoman Wrote: The way you can come to the authorities and your family and friends is this a few weeks ago and it is a lie now that I can call me when. Thank you for your own brother and your family and friends is this a good time to you and your company and I am not able to overcome the obstacles to you soon and your company is this guy.

Yeah you tell them son! Down with all the rules, including our own!
(August 25, 2021 at 02:01 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 11:13 AM)FatDyke Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 11:10 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: it's affecting everyone mate. Covid ain't the plight of 1 persons experience.

Yes, and who do you think is behind it? The jews. That's my main reason for hating them ATM.

lol omfg, it came from China, which is a non-secular country, unless you count the Daoism, Buddhism.

What are you talking about?? They're the one pushing the lockdowns, masks, vaccines, and everything else.

No they arent. Its our western institutions, the WHO etc that are advocating masks, vaccines etc. Each country has very different strategies.

The jews are still behind it all.
(August 27, 2021 at 02:40 PM)FatDyke Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 11:13 AM)FatDyke Wrote: Yes, and who do you think is behind it? The jews. That's my main reason for hating them ATM.

Which jews are you referring to exactly? That word is thrown around a lot here, and for a forum of technological minded people who prefer science and evidence over opinionated rambles , could you be a little more specific please (For someone who isn't jewish and would like to be educated on this)
(August 27, 2021 at 02:44 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 11:21 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: lol omfg, it came from China, which is a non-secular country, unless you count the Daoism, Buddhism.

Which jews are you referring to exactly? That word is thrown around a lot here, and for a forum of technological minded people who prefer science and evidence over opinionated rambles , could you be a little more specific please (For someone who isn't jewish and would like to be educated on this)

It's just a concept that the world and it's issues are part of some giant Jewish conspiracy where they're in control of everything and move chess pieces of everything in society in some incredible way that undermines everyone and their rights and is the reason why they aren't successful.

Essentially Anti-semitism of that calibre is just a problem with the world and struggling to play catch up.

Also, why are Whites so concerned with other races? Why is there some White Genocide conspiracy? What are people trying to say with whites being a minority anyway? Obviously because minorities are treated like rot and white people don't want that.
(August 27, 2021 at 02:47 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 12:47 PM)FatDyke Wrote: What are you talking about?? They're the one pushing the lockdowns, masks, vaccines, and everything else.

It's just a concept that the world and it's issues are part of some giant Jewish conspiracy where they're in control of everything and move chess pieces of everything in society in some incredible way that undermines everyone and their rights and is the reason why they aren't successful.

Essentially Anti-semitism of that calibre is just a problem with the world and struggling to play catch up.

Also, why are Whites so concerned with other races? Why is there some White Genocide conspiracy? What are people trying to say with whites being a minority anyway? Obviously because minorities are treated like rot and white people don't want that.

Technically, white people are the real minorities.
The "minorities" you're referring to aren't treated like rot, in fact, it's the exact opposite.
The jews are trying to replace white people.
(August 27, 2021 at 02:52 PM)FatDyke Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 02:01 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: No they arent. Its our western institutions, the WHO etc that are advocating masks, vaccines etc. Each country has very different strategies.

The "minorities" you're referring to aren't treated like rot, in fact, it's the exact opposite.

Jesus Christ, there's no 'technicality' about it, White people are not a minority, except in countries that are ethnically different.
(August 27, 2021 at 02:55 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 27, 2021 at 02:40 PM)FatDyke Wrote: The jews are still behind it all.

Jesus Christ, there's no 'technicality' about it, White people are not a minority, except in countries that are ethnically different.

I am not religious.
In the world, white people are a minority. They are quickly becoming a minority in "white" countries too. Look at immigration in Europe. Actually, look up "Ageing of Europe" on Wikipedia.
(August 27, 2021 at 02:56 PM)FatDyke Wrote:
(August 27, 2021 at 02:44 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: Which jews are you referring to exactly? That word is thrown around a lot here, and for a forum of technological minded people who prefer science and evidence over opinionated rambles , could you be a little more specific please (For someone who isn't jewish and would like to be educated on this)

I am not religious.
In the world, white people are a minority. They are quickly becoming a minority in "white" countries too. Look at immigration in Europe. Actually, look up "Ageing of Europe" on Wikipedia.

& so what *if* white people become a minority? what difference will that make?
(August 27, 2021 at 03:00 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 27, 2021 at 02:47 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: It's just a concept that the world and it's issues are part of some giant Jewish conspiracy where they're in control of everything and move chess pieces of everything in society in some incredible way that undermines everyone and their rights and is the reason why they aren't successful.

I am not religious.

IDK.
My life is terrible.
(August 27, 2021 at 03:02 PM)FatDyke Wrote:
(August 27, 2021 at 02:52 PM)FatDyke Wrote: Technically, white people are the real minorities.

I am not religious.

IDK.
My life is terrible.

Then it's down to you to pull your bootstraps up mate, if you're in a fix, talk to someone. There's no conspiracy keeping your life terrible, I promise you.
(August 27, 2021 at 03:04 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(August 27, 2021 at 03:02 PM)FatDyke Wrote:
(August 27, 2021 at 02:55 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: Jesus Christ, there's no 'technicality' about it, White people are not a minority, except in countries that are ethnically different.

I am not religious.

IDK.
My life is terrible.

Then it's down to you to pull your bootstraps up mate, if you're in a fix, talk to someone. There's no conspiracy keeping your life terrible, I promise you.

I agree with that last part.
I have nobody to talk to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Catching your SO with your mother or father monak0 8 949 May 07, 2020 at 03:28 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter