Give Credits Meaning (1000th thread like this)
by pacino - February 19, 2020 at 05:19 AM
Gon keep on replying to this with things I find or ideas I have.

Please for the love of god make coin flip and Blackjack [http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2765.html]

Make people pay for shit like thread bumps, temporary sticky, thread stickers like "Hot", "Best Seller" or "Cheap".

Quick love button (stole idea from shittyforum.net) to give x credits to post author.

Please stay tuned thanks.
Shoutbox ad's that are sticky to the top or bottom of the sb, or a bot account sends the message every other minute or so. Costs like 50 credits for an hour of advertising. @stressercc would boost credit economy to the moon.
I could indeed boost it to the moon. If they put this in.
After the given time, or number of times a member can edit or delete, it can still be done by paying credits.
Noted.
Credit rewards for x valid reports. @thekilob
(March 03, 2020 at 05:23 PM)pacino Wrote: Credit rewards for x valid reports. @thekilob

bruh, amazing idea. i would love to see all of my reports and their status as well. or just become moderator and delete the spam myself
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
(March 03, 2020 at 07:12 PM)thekilob Wrote:
(March 03, 2020 at 05:23 PM)pacino Wrote: Credit rewards for x valid reports. @thekilob

bruh, amazing idea. i would love to see all of my reports and their status as well. or just become moderator and delete the spam myself

Awh, your rep went down even more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Also give Tac Mod Back Anastasia Belshaw 7 2,979 June 14, 2017 at 06:41 PM
Last Post: Gaz