Has anyone tried NoFap? If yes, did you experience any benefits?
by vrgx - September 04, 2021 at 05:16 PM
The title says it all. I'm thinking about starting nofap but I first wanna know more about benefits/harms of it.
There are no harms, but also no proven benefits. You will be very horny at first, but even this diminishes after some time. Nofap is for the most part a meme and nothing else.
I've been nofap for a month, I feel my penis is starting to talk
If you feel like you are gonna rape somebody. Go ahead and fap.
(September 04, 2021 at 05:16 PM)vrgx Wrote: The title says it all. I'm thinking about starting nofap but I first wanna know more about benefits/harms of it.
Depend o your situation. is help me concentrated more better and be more confident, but as this user say

(September 05, 2021 at 03:46 AM)gurlhackerclub Wrote: If you feel like you are gonna rape somebody. Go ahead and fap.
Did it once. Felt stronger, had more energy, and without a doubt was the most productive month in my life I have ever been.
...BUT....
Every night the thoughts and urges were terrible laying in bed trying to go to sleep.
I hope you're going to a gym and doing real workouts to out that testosterone to use.
https://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/what...d%20health.

Just knock 1 out once a week mate.
you should try it dude, it can have its benefits like feeling more in control, and seeing some things differently (people too) but defo go to gym or run cuz you'll need to release the tension somehow
I don't really see the benefits it's a lot of misinformation about no fap a lot of it is a placebo
i believe most of it is just bs.
I think the only people who advocate for NoFap, are devout christians.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The Tinder experience. grangus 20 850 September 08, 2021 at 08:49 PM
Last Post: grangus
What are the benefits of using RDP? asim19 3 594 August 17, 2021 at 02:55 PM
Last Post: colum28
People who've Lucid Dreamed, what's been your best experience? Forgotten435 0 308 May 21, 2021 at 10:00 PM
Last Post: Forgotten435