Hello everyone...I am James
by jamesbest - March 26, 2020 at 10:31 AM
Car 
Hello guys, I am a new member of this form. My name is James and I look forward to getting tons of value from this forum and contribute to all members.
Welcome to Raidforums. I'm here a lot so if you need help I'm right here.
Hi James, welcome to the forums.
Thank you guys for welcoming me to the forum. I have a question, I see there are many downloads available here and I want to download some of them, but I was worried if they might be infected files. Do you think the files have a virus or not???
Welcome to the forum dude, enjoy your stay!!!
(March 27, 2020 at 08:14 AM)jamesbest Wrote: Thank you guys for welcoming me to the forum. I have a question, I see there are many downloads available here and I want to download some of them, but I was worried if they might be infected files. Do you think the files have a virus or not???

Hello James, do be wary. I've never had any issues personally, but maybe it would be best to avoid files that look sketchy.
welcome to raid forums james. im sure you'll find what you're looking for here
(March 26, 2020 at 10:31 AM)jamesbest Wrote: Hello guys, I am a new member of this form. My name is James and I look forward to getting tons of value from this forum and contribute to all members.
Welcome to Raidforums friend good luck Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hello everyone, I am very happy to meet everyone! power2019 16 2,156 April 26, 2019 at 02:11 AM
Last Post: daraka
Hey Jordan James is here bois jxrdan4500 4 1,252 September 11, 2018 at 04:15 AM
Last Post: InklingScrub