Hi There!
by blackkrakatau - May 02, 2020 at 09:58 PM
(May 04, 2020 at 07:30 PM)thekilob Wrote:
(May 04, 2020 at 08:42 AM)blackkrakatau Wrote:
(May 02, 2020 at 10:12 PM)thekilob Wrote: why don't you learn C++
gtdhygj
My first programming language is C++, if You have any knowledge to share I will welcome it.
Biggrin Biggrin

If you're very experienced with C++ send me a message, I might have a job for you.

Ok, I will send you introduction message in soon. Thanks for the offer  Biggrin Biggrin

(May 14, 2020 at 12:36 PM)tekno Wrote: Hi! I'm also a developer. I started with C++ for Arduino and then jumped to the beautiful JavaScript and then that lead to TypeScript which is more awesome. Aside these, I'm keen on Machine Learning for the past 1.5 years so I also know Python tho I still can't decide whether should I switch to Go or not. I guess time will show that. Have a great day here!

Wow, very remarkable achievement  Heart Heart, in my opinion, any programming language that you are good at is a tool that will help you in providing solutions to existing problems. At the moment I am a mentor for javascript, both frontend and backend. but in terms of my work I use golang and python because of industry needs.  Biggrin Biggrin

(May 14, 2020 at 03:27 AM)animechonker1258 Wrote: You should defo take on C++, I was able to learn the basics within a week or two and i am a slow learner!

Biggrin Biggrin  sometimes things that are slowly learning will last longer. Furthermore, C ++ is a top-level language on computers. it would be an advantage to have experience using it.

(May 17, 2020 at 12:48 PM)perforatedbread Wrote: I would recommend to check VueJS, i liked it a lot better than React

Biggrin Biggrin  in my opinion, both VueJS and ReactJS have their own users. If you have JQuery and AJAX basics then using VueJS will be easier. But if you are looking for shared code base features like website and mobile, ReactJS will be more profitable. If you want to use GraphQL, ReactJS has a more native process than VueJS

(May 17, 2020 at 04:17 PM)Boootted Wrote: Hey and welcome to the forums!!!

Biggrin Biggrin  Thanks!!

(May 17, 2020 at 09:47 PM)bobbo10 Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forum

Thank You! Biggrin Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
There is life, there is death, and then... there is me. iamsoups 2 802 December 29, 2019 at 12:06 PM
Last Post: MrBr