Hi everyone
by jaynyc22 - August 28, 2021 at 05:38 AM
hello all, name is jay, really glad to be here. Looking forward to learn!
Hi jaynyc22. Welcome to raidforums ! If you know ethical hacking or pentesting, join !
so if i was a newbie in this field, do you have any suggestion for me?? i want to learn it but too much source and idk which the best for new one

(August 28, 2021 at 02:21 PM)DjrahGon Wrote: Hi jaynyc22. Welcome to raidforums ! If you know ethical hacking or pentesting, join !
so if i was a newbie in this field, do you have any suggestion for me?? i want to learn it but too much source and idk which the best for new one
Hello jaynyc22, nice to meet you Wink have a nice day!
hello jaynyc22 and welcome to the forum
(August 28, 2021 at 02:21 PM)DjrahGon Wrote: Hi jaynyc22. Welcome to raidforums ! If you know ethical hacking or pentesting, join !

yes I know ethical hacking and have test penetrated100s of computers.
(newbie_justcome) Social Engineering, Vulnerability Detection, 0-day, Payload Bypass Antivirus. I started to study myself recently. I believe communication develops skills.
Welcome to the forum Jay Smile
Welcome jay :^) there is lots of stuff for you here to learn.
welcome jaynyc22. I am also new here and learning a lot. It is good place to learn
Hello jaynyc22, nice to meet you! welcome to RaidForums, i hope you have fun with us Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hello everyone, I am very happy to meet everyone! power2019 16 2,165 April 26, 2019 at 02:11 AM
Last Post: daraka