How should I kill myself?
by Nightmaretrains - June 25, 2016 at 05:19 AM
Poll: How should I kill myself?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hanging
27.78%
5 27.78%
Bleach
22.22%
4 22.22%
Sleep on train tracks
5.56%
1 5.56%
Try to give a Hippo a bj
44.44%
8 44.44%
* You voted for this item. Total 18 vote(s) 100%

(June 27, 2016 at 02:27 AM)coocoolio Wrote:
(June 27, 2016 at 02:26 AM)FaZe Wrote:
(June 25, 2016 at 05:19 AM)Nightmaretrains Wrote: Hanging

Some good Clorox 

Sleep on train tracks 

Try to give a Hippo a bj

betray your family cartel ring and get hunted down for 8 months before being beheaded in public

i can happen to you :^)

what the fuck did u say
Stop being a fucking pussy and appreciate the fact you live in a first world society that has equipped you with hardware to make an edgy, retarded post like this.

Seriously, people in poorer countries go through harder shit in one day than you likely will in your entire life.

If you can't even muster enough will to live then at least become an organ donor and die in a way that won't ruin them, maybe that way something productive will come from your parents' gametes and thousands of dollars towards groceries so that you could eat well and develop properly. A person needing a transplant and not losing hope over it already displays more worthiness to live than you, anyways.

Man the fuck up. Life sucks. Deal with it.
(June 27, 2016 at 02:35 AM)Merely Wrote: Stop being a fucking pussy and appreciate the fact you live in a first world society that has equipped you with hardware to make an edgy, retarded post like this.

Seriously, people in poorer countries go through harder shit in one day than you likely will in your entire life.

If you can't even muster enough will to live then at least become an organ donor and die in a way that won't ruin them, maybe that way something productive will come from your parents' gametes and thousands of dollars towards groceries so that you could eat well and develop properly. A person needing a transplant and not losing hope over it already displays more worthiness to live than you, anyways.

you're my favorite user
(June 27, 2016 at 02:35 AM)Vanissery Wrote:
(June 27, 2016 at 02:35 AM)Merely Wrote: Stop being a fucking pussy and appreciate the fact you live in a first world society that has equipped you with hardware to make an edgy, retarded post like this.

you're my favorite user

Love you too bb Heart
(June 27, 2016 at 02:27 AM)Wyze Wrote: Get naked, pour gasoline all over yourself, go to a tall building, wait until a crowd is below you, light yourself on fire and jump onto the crowd.

ive done this before works reallly well
Hanging yourself sounds nice, or try giving out your address to a rapist website.
Try to catch all the pokemon in pokemon go
None of the above, get your shit together and totally sack any thoughts of doing yourself in cos NOTHINGS that bad, fight your way through whatever the problem is and don't take the easy way out, face shit head on and push yourself more than ever before cos you will come out the other side a better/stronger person believe me i know, people are far stronger than they think, pushing yourself way beyond your comfort zone and dragging yourself through the darkness ( what seems never ending ) 'till you come out the other side is the step up from a boy to a man.
1) Buy piano wire and superglue

2) Take supplies to a tall building or bridge

3) Tie piano wire to a stationary object

4) Tie piano wire around neck

5) Put super glue on hands

6) Hold hands to head for 5 minutes

7) Jump from building

8) Remain calm as the piano wire severs your neck

9) You are now likely dead

10) It now appears that you have torn off your own head
Windex is always the best solution

lol ppl like 700 yrs ago lived in way worse conditions yet suicide rates were lower, suicide hasn't got shit to do with how hard your life actually is, if suicide wasn't embedded into culture of the western world today then no one would really commit suicide, way less. The argument that ppl in poorer countries have to go through more shit is retarded because they've lived their entire life like that, they're used to it so they dont rly see it as you do. Just had to post this as you're trying to be some next lvl smart ass yet on RF. GG
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scammed 200$ [email protected] https://cdn.raidforums.com/i/RF_d2wt.txt British Kid, uses BT as ISP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kill myself Holistic-K1ller 14 1,043 October 16, 2021 at 03:26 PM
Last Post: Red_Fedora
Should i sell sn's in bulk? OrangeEdy 0 228 August 28, 2021 at 02:23 PM
Last Post: OrangeEdy
Which linux distro should i use for an old machine? Reqal 8 944 July 30, 2021 at 06:17 PM
Last Post: Reqal