Hubert Okolski Dox
by Vimtox - November 02, 2018 at 10:56 PM
Hello World,
Today I want to share a dox with you, but first some context, this person attempted to black mail me into hacking my irl friends and ratting a discord server owner, for those who know me they will know that i DO NOT get black mailed by a underage prick who thinks he's some amazing black hat.
Any way here's the dox:

https://ghostbin.com/paste/q3pfh
Where's his address info and also why is the phone number and email information blocked out :|
could have done with a lot more improvement thanks for the share anyway.
(November 03, 2018 at 02:09 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: could have done with a lot more improvement thanks for the share anyway.

This was a very limited dox ik, i would have posted more but this was just to scare the fucker.

(November 03, 2018 at 12:49 AM)p4nther Wrote: Where's his address info and also why is the phone number and email information blocked out :|

like i said to @STARTEXMISLEAD this dox was just to scare him and its blocked out because i found it via password reset lol
(November 03, 2018 at 03:44 PM)Vimtox Wrote:
(November 03, 2018 at 02:09 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: could have done with a lot more improvement thanks for the share anyway.

This was a very limited dox ik, i would have posted more but this was just to scare the fucker.

(November 03, 2018 at 12:49 AM)p4nther Wrote: Where's his address info and also why is the phone number and email information blocked out :|

like i said to @STARTEXMISLEAD this dox was just to scare him and its blocked out because i found it via password reset lol

aight just work on it as much as possible next time my guy you will get better.
lol nice dyude, really good dox
(November 05, 2018 at 03:15 PM)dzieckoneo Wrote: lol nice dyude, really good dox

not really, most of my doxes have more sensitive info then this but i couldn't be bothered to social engineer so theres not that much