I'm the link
by Alybhai - June 11, 2020 at 09:46 PM
Alright, consider me curious to want to see what you post. Those are some high expectations you're creating.
No Maam they re on the way...
thanks for you kind reply....
Hello! Welcome to the forum.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leech
Welcome! Thanks for the announcement introduction!
Thank you for acknowledging my intro. I hope to bring this community together so that we can help each other grow.

forums can be a very powerful tool for all of us to take advantage of.
i don't really believe you will
I bet this is going to be a crypto thing
This sounds good to be true. I await the posting of the same.
Hi,

Thanks for your enthusiasm. Definitely, it will be a crypto thing, but different. You are right I may not succeed in my venture but I'm at least hoping that someone will pick my idea up and ultimately build it. I have no vested interest in money because I have seen it all. No interest in fame either. The only thing that keeps me going is my raw original ambition in the possibility of things to come. I just want to continue doing good until I die. Simple as that.

I was born in an aristocratic family, where money, fame and politics and association with the affluent people of my country was common in my household. All I found was gossip, rife, greed, money, fashion, status .... things that completely uninterested me. Yes... what I took advantage of my family was made them to invest in a sound education and yes a library in my house.... I left my social family and friends 15 years and married a woman of my choice who shared my vision and research alike.

I live with my wife and have a tuition center that I run teaching college and university level students in who take Fintech courses. I help people build their online businesses fro them. I only teach so that I may have the time to build this huge company that I envision. Some here on the forum call me a 14 year old, but I really don't mind that. Some here also think I'm some kind of dictator and trying to do something bad... Well I still don't. I fought the criticism of my entire affluent family so I can fight peoples criticism as well. What matters to me is how I can become a game changer and help improve the lives of people by establishing a system where anyone could ultimately have complete financial freedom.

You are aware that our lives have become so worthless that all we do is earn like a dog and then these large corporations sell their things to us on credit and this vicious cycle continues till our lives perish. Is this the only version of life we have to spend here on earth? Question yourself. Isn't there any other possibility to living a quality of life differently? Fortunately, the answer is YES.

The answer lies int the secret that large corporations will never tell you. They have only Two agendas...Read this out carefully....

1. As soon as they succeed in getting large customer base, they begin to form alliances with one another. Each corporations helps the other to thrive and rule the market.

2. They try to stop people customers or ordinary people like you and me from uniting by creating brands that we don't really need at all. They know that if they unite us with a product and if they become a social corporation they will loose wealth.

....and this is how they become billionaires so soon. They cooperate, consolidate and pounce on us with their unnecessary products that we think we must have otherwise life will become impossible for us to live with.

I know this secret from my own household, when my family would decide how they could use their industrial and political powers to manipulate ordinary people. And they always succeeded with this exact same formula. I think although
i have no connections with my family anymore after the death of my mother, but I know that we own almost 1/4 of my country.... How sad can this scenario be.... The ordinary person was nothing but a slave to us.... I too was part of this... but I know how to reverse the order.

Well, all I asked in this forum was that we just re-unite and help each other in our ventures. For Instance, If I made a youtube video with someone here in the forum, we could post the link here and could get revenue coming in for us. we could pledge a small amount and try to build a 10 million forum members unity. It is just this simple. And then there is a hell lot more... What about someone who can author a book, I know there are many ways to do this. I just thought this forum could be a base where we can build a 10 million member/shareholder base...and build a financial system over it...Its just like a piped piper effect. I hope you got the understanding.... If you'd like to share some ideas, then please feel free to do so...

Once we all have 10 million people to back us up.... then the game begins.... The power is in the people... the ordinary man...you and I.

I have worked out the math and if we could muster up a 10 million shareholders, we could build the world's largest company and this company would build many more super companies of which you could be an owner too.... thus absolute wealth creation on autopilot forever and for your generations....

Then we would be able to see how we could improve our lives and get the ultimate satisfaction of bringing out other people from their financial burdens forever.....

and if this is a hidden plan of mine and some dictator stuff then so be it.... helping people out of their financial misery is what I plan to achieve. The quality of life will be so different then that in everything you do after your financial freedom, you will always be appreciating and satisfied inside. Your wants and avarice will decline to an extent that large corporations will never be able to manipulate you again...because you will have far better things in life...such as superior quality products, a fantastic life style etc. and yes I cant guarantee whether there will be poor people of not but what i can really guarantee is that there will be far more useful things in life to do such as invest time in research, family, social philanthropy....and so much more. We would stop being extravagant savages that we all are today.

Sorry for being too wordy, but I'd like to express my views ans ideas that I'd like to share with you all in this forum.
(June 20, 2020 at 12:18 PM)Alybhai Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for your enthusiasm. Definitely, it will be a crypto thing, but different. You are right I may not succeed in my venture but I'm at least hoping that someone will pick my idea up and ultimately build it. I have no vested interest in money because I have seen it all. No interest in fame either. The only thing that keeps me going is my raw original ambition in the possibility of things to come. I just want to continue doing good until I die. Simple as that.

I was born in an aristocratic family, where money, fame and politics and association with the affluent people of my country was common in my household. All I found was gossip, rife, greed, money, fashion, status .... things that completely uninterested me. Yes... what I took advantage of my family was made them to invest in a sound education and yes a library in my house.... I left my social family and friends 15 years and married a woman of my choice who shared my vision and research alike.

I live with my wife and have a tuition center that I run teaching college and university level students in who take Fintech courses. I help people build their online businesses fro them. I only teach so that I may have the time to build this huge company that I envision. Some here on the forum call me a 14 year old, but I really don't mind that. Some here also think I'm some kind of dictator and trying to do something bad... Well I still don't. I fought the criticism of my entire affluent family so I can fight peoples criticism as well. What matters to me is how I can become a game changer and help improve the lives of people by establishing a system where anyone could ultimately have complete financial freedom.

You are aware that our lives have become so worthless that all we do is earn like a dog and then these large corporations sell their things to us on credit and this vicious cycle continues till our lives perish. Is this the only version of life we have to spend here on earth? Question yourself. Isn't there any other possibility to living a quality of life differently? Fortunately, the answer is YES.

The answer lies int the secret that large corporations will never tell you. They have only Two agendas...Read this out carefully....

1. As soon as they succeed in getting large customer base, they begin to form alliances with one another. Each corporations helps the other to thrive and rule the market.

2. They try to stop people customers or ordinary people like you and me from uniting by creating brands that we don't really need at all. They know that if they unite us with a product and if they become a social corporation they will loose wealth.

....and this is how they become billionaires so soon. They cooperate, consolidate and pounce on us with their unnecessary products that we think we must have otherwise life will become impossible for us to live with.

I know this secret from my own household, when my family would decide how they could use their industrial and political powers to manipulate ordinary people. And they always succeeded with this exact same formula. I think although
i have no connections with my family anymore after the death of my mother, but I know that we own almost 1/4 of my country.... How sad can this scenario be.... The ordinary person was nothing but a slave to us.... I too was part of this... but I know how to reverse the order.

Well, all I asked in this forum was that we just re-unite and help each other in our ventures. For Instance, If I made a youtube video with someone here in the forum, we could post the link here and could get revenue coming in for us. we could pledge a small amount and try to build a 10 million forum members unity. It is just this simple. And then there is a hell lot more... What about someone who can author a book, I know there are many ways to do this. I just thought this forum could be a base where we can build a 10 million member/shareholder base...and build a financial system over it...Its just like a piped piper effect. I hope you got the understanding.... If you'd like to share some ideas, then please feel free to do so...

Once we all have 10 million people to back us up.... then the game begins.... The power is in the people... the ordinary man...you and I.

I have worked out the math and if we could muster up a 10 million shareholders, we could build the world's largest company and this company would build many more super companies of which you could be an owner too.... thus absolute wealth creation on autopilot forever and for your generations....

Then we would be able to see how we could improve our lives and get the ultimate satisfaction of bringing out other people from their financial burdens forever..... 

and if this is a hidden plan of mine and some dictator stuff then so be it.... helping people out of their financial misery is what I plan to achieve. The quality of life will be so different then that in everything you do after your financial freedom, you will always be appreciating and satisfied inside. Your wants and avarice will decline to an extent that large corporations will never be able to manipulate you again...because you will have far better things in life...such as superior quality products, a fantastic life style etc. and yes I cant guarantee whether there will be poor people of not but what i can really guarantee is that there will be far more useful things in life to do such as invest time in research, family, social philanthropy....and so much more. We would stop being extravagant savages that we all are today.

Sorry for being too wordy, but I'd like to express my views ans ideas that I'd like to share with you all in this forum.
Dude, I have nothing against you.
I'm not really familiar with all of this, I was just trying to figure things out.
You just need to take this slowly, one step at a time, maybe because you just spurted out all this in one go the guys was kinda hostile.
You sound like you live the dream and I hope to see more of you here, if possible.
Warren Buffets great Idea on building wealth .... the ripple effect or what he calls the snowball effect. 10 million united people ..... I could take them to a new level of hope. complete financial freedom for all. There will be greater rewards then consequences...because these large firms will never let us unite. But we must break this system. If the knew that I have far more better ideas then them.... by now they would shower me with wealth... starting with my own family. Let share how wealth is really created in a nutshell... large corporations compound their wealth by constantly investing in value with one another. They make us think they are competing but in reality they are collaborating. This is how rich corporation have created the ultimately wealth ATM....

But I have a game changer that is far more better then theirs....what wealth they accumulated in years can be done in days ..... thanks to the internet technology.... I too have a silver bullet that I will use once I have the 10 million people backup. And the best part you do nothing but just follow. And we all just follow one another...

This seems to anyone unimaginable but its possible and the best way to become part of a financial system the world has not yet seen. A new model of business, finance and society interwoven.