I spent 5years in state prison AMA
by jayquay9 - August 22, 2021 at 12:25 AM
Was there something that didn't had anything to do with what you were expecting
I dont know if i made myself understand sorry for my bad english
Example : You were thinking food was awfull and tourned out to be good
Bro what the reality for this
Wetin you do them put you for prison
(August 22, 2021 at 12:25 AM)jayquay9 Wrote: Ask me anything. Figured this could a funny one

What was the population of black in that prison
did you get any tattoos? what was your favorite tattoo you saw?
Ask you questions but are you gonna answer them ?
Lots of questions have been asked, till this day no answers have been given, what a BAD AMA
(August 22, 2021 at 12:36 AM)jayquay9 Wrote:
(August 22, 2021 at 12:35 AM)Sosolapute Wrote: What made you go there? 20 characters

Heroin addiction. I robbed a bank and a convience store in a span of eight hours lol
Heroin is the worst, don't do drugs kids.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Month (1w, 3d, 10h remaining).
Ban Reason: Attempting to sell public data
Is it possible to have sex with a female in prison? Can your GF visit in a private room?
(August 30, 2021 at 11:13 AM)Oleeker69 Wrote: Is it possible to have sex with a female in prison? Can your GF visit in a private room?

Never been to prison, but it’s called a conjugal visit, and I’m sure it’s available to some and not to others dependent on a few criteria(s)

I honestly don’t see why you’d want to fuck your girl in a prison..
(August 30, 2021 at 08:34 PM)moot Wrote:
(August 30, 2021 at 11:13 AM)Oleeker69 Wrote: Is it possible to have sex with a female in prison? Can your GF visit in a private room?

Never been to prison, but it’s called a conjugal visit, and I’m sure it’s available to some and not to others dependent on a few criteria(s)

I honestly don’t see why you’d want to fuck your girl in a prison..

You will miss pussy after years in a cage man...better fucking girl in a prison than fucking other prisoners Wink
Have you gone back to prison?
(September 01, 2021 at 02:24 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: Have you gone back to prison?

bahaha i was wondering the same thing >.<

they do say its hard to adjust back to normal life and prison sometimes seems like the better option....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Open letter: Together against state-sponsored hacking Amphetamine 0 315 June 03, 2021 at 09:57 PM
Last Post: Amphetamine
Anyone else in a constant state of arousal? Awakenmylust 2 300 April 06, 2021 at 07:53 PM
Last Post: efoeriefivrej
Did they ban vaping in your city/state? lopezmania 26 1,905 November 08, 2019 at 05:56 PM
Last Post: madbra1n3r