Improved Email Experience and Deliverability
by Omnipotent - September 10, 2020 at 09:00 PM
Hello, I just finished pushing out an update to our email system which will improve email deliverability and experience.

We had not touched emails since 2015 and they were still using plaintext and a lot of emails were not being delivered due to an error on our email server, we have recently moved email server and also worked on a new email style for all future emails.

ExamplesSpoiler
BEFORE
[Image: RF_PvPD.png]
AFTER
[Image: RF_qzIU.png]

BEFORE
[Image: RF_EPb2.png]
AFTER
[Image: RF_Mhqi.png]
very nice, good job
Pretty cool! I'm glad you made this improvement.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
Looks good Omni...

Customizations keep the forum alive :-)
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-report-against-TerryPrince-264-euros
Logo = terrible

use this one:
[Image: cc54b012e65f6bfbb294281a0177fb71.png]
Everything in the new format looks great, but as my buddy ol' pal @Jaw stated the logo needs to GO. Heart
Ban Reason: Scamming.
Congrats omni good improvement.
Thank you admin for your work
really appreciate for your work @Omnipotent
Biggrin  Thank you for fixing the issue.
(September 10, 2020 at 09:00 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: Hello, I just finished pushing out an update to our email system which will improve email deliverability and experience.

We had not touched emails since 2015 and they were still using plaintext and a lot of emails were not being delivered due to an error on our email server, we have recently moved email server and also worked on a new email style for all future emails.

ExamplesSpoiler
BEFORE
[Image: RF_PvPD.png]
AFTER
[Image: RF_qzIU.png]

BEFORE
[Image: RF_EPb2.png]
AFTER
[Image: RF_Mhqi.png]