Is good idea to try OSCP or CEH?
by Fetisha Kazegura - January 03, 2021 at 09:27 AM
Some favor CEH but OSCP can actually do end to end. Any suggestions?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-Fetisha-Kazegura-250?pid=4162171#pid4162171
I Prefer for OSCP. Good luck!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Reputation/Scripting
Yeah I think OSCP have a good recognition !
eLearnSecurity or pentesteracademy might be good areas to try and get some certificates + knowledge. OSCP is really great and highly recognized but can take 3-6 months to study for.. CEH takes less time and is still recognized just not as respected as OSCP. My opinion is to get your some practice with one of the first two and then try going for the OSCP (eJPT -> OSCP)
OSCP is better suited for people who exclusively want to do penetration testing as a job whereas with CEH you can follow a lot of career paths (Risk Management, Cloud Security, Disaster Recovery, Incident Handling) CEH is better suited to the average IT Professional who wants to expand in certain areas they want to gain more knowledge in while they are at their current job. If you're planning to take do the CEH first because OSCP requires multitudes more preparation than the CEH does and the CEH is much better suited to a beginner unlike OSCP.
(January 04, 2021 at 07:54 PM)Sp1ral Wrote: OSCP is better suited for people who exclusively want to do penetration testing as a job whereas with CEH you can follow a lot of career paths (Risk Management, Cloud Security, Disaster Recovery, Incident Handling) CEH is better suited to the average IT Professional who wants to expand in certain areas they want to gain more knowledge in while they are at their current job. If you're planning to take do the CEH first because OSCP requires multitudes more preparation than the CEH does and the CEH is much better suited to a beginner unlike OSCP.
Yes I agree OSCP all the way brotha Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Trying to think of an idea to solve a problem using leaks raiguy123italy 3 469 May 17, 2021 at 02:34 PM
Last Post: grangus
got a cool project idea using my apache logs, bash, and NMAP gurlhackerclub 7 458 December 21, 2020 at 02:05 AM
Last Post: gurlhackerclub
I need an idea for an Ebook (amazon KDP) thelinuxnerd 0 307 October 12, 2020 at 10:32 PM
Last Post: thelinuxnerd