Lies
by zara91 - August 19, 2017 at 08:14 PM
Why should you lie and when should you do it?
I hate liars, but it's okay to tell a little white lie if it saves you from hurting someones feelings (or you tell them straight up and they have to deal with it).
(August 19, 2017 at 08:14 PM)zara91 Wrote: Why should you lie and when should you do it?

I lie to the cops. I lie to the teachers. I lie to get out of legal shit. But i never lie to friends or family.
I'd say that lying when you've been raided at 4am in the morning and the police are on top of you is acceptable
i hate lying its totally unacceptable for me but it depends if the person is too sensitive and they cant handle that shit you may lie once (if its not gonna mess up anything of course) but its generally better to tell the truth cause i personally prefer to always know the truth no matter how bitter it is. basically try to always go for truth (unless its about cops)
(September 17, 2017 at 07:26 PM)aliismailov Wrote: i hate lying its totally unacceptable for me but it depends if the person is too sensitive and they cant handle that shit you may lie once (if its not gonna mess up anything of course) but its generally better to tell the truth cause i personally prefer to always know the truth no matter how bitter it is. basically try to always go for truth (unless its about cops)
agree with this guy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lies You've Been Told About Imvu Badges List mmotanknba 0 1,006 February 24, 2018 at 06:51 AM
Last Post: mmotanknba