LinkedIn 200m 2021
by prankerua - August 08, 2021 at 04:38 PM
Download while MEGA link is still working! I'm NOT going to upload this shit again!

Quote:{"id":"oUtNZ6WK47citf2SLvtvrg_0000","full_name":"phary yoeun","first_name":"phary","middle_initial":null,"middle_name":null,"last_name":"yoeun","gender":null,"birth_year":null,"birth_date":null,"linkedin_url":"linkedin.com/in/phary-yoeun-6137b646","linkedin_username":"phary-yoeun-6137b646","linkedin_id":"163224303","facebook_url":null,"facebook_username":null,"facebook_id":null,"twitter_url":null,"twitter_username":null,"github_url":null,"github_username":null,"work_email":null,"mobile_phone":null,"industry":"media production","job_title":"communication officer","job_title_role":null,"job_title_sub_role":null,"job_title_levels":[],"job_company_id":null,"job_company_name":"plan international cambodia","job_company_website":null,"job_company_size":null,"job_company_founded":null,"job_company_industry":null,"job_company_linkedin_url":null,"job_company_linkedin_id":null,"job_company_facebook_url":null,"job_company_twitter_url":null,"job_company_location_name":null,"job_company_location_locality":null,"job_company_location_metro":null,"job_company_location_region":null,"job_company_location_geo":null,"job_company_location_street_address":null,"job_company_location_address_line_2":null,"job_company_location_postal_code":null,"job_company_location_country":null,"job_company_location_continent":null,"job_last_updated":"2018-12-01","job_start_date":"2010-09","job_summary":null,"location_name":"cambodia","location_locality":null,"location_metro":null,"location_region":null,"location_country":"cambodia","location_continent":"asia","location_street_address":null,"location_address_line_2":null,"location_postal_code":null,"location_geo":null,"location_last_updated":"2018-12-01","linkedin_connections":10,"inferred_salary":null,"inferred_years_experience":6,"summary":"Student at Department of Media and Communication","phone_numbers":[],"emails":[{"address":"[email protected]","type":"personal"}],"interests":[],"skills":[],"location_names":[],"regions":[],"countries":["cambodia"],"street_addresses":[],"experience":[{"company":{"name":"plan international cambodia","size":null,"id":null,"founded":null,"industry":null,"location":null,"linkedin_url":null,"linkedin_id":null,"facebook_url":null,"twitter_url":null,"website":null},"location_names":[],"end_date":null,"start_date":"2010-09","title":{"name":"communication officer","role":null,"sub_role":null,"levels":[]},"is_primary":true,"summary":null}],"education":[{"school":null,"end_date":"2014","start_date":"2010","gpa":null,"degrees":["bachelors","bachelor of arts"],"majors":["media management"],"minors":[],"summary":null}],"profiles":[{"network":"linkedin","id":"163224303","url":"linkedin.com/in/phary-yoeun-6137b646","username":"phary-yoeun-6137b646"}],"certifications":[],"languages":[],"version_status":{"status":"updated","contains":[],"previous_version":"12.0","current_version":"13.0"}}    {

dwnld Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Nice share thanks for this
mega link contains directory of 100 files, each 2gb file contains 500k lines. i think this is the previously shared 50m linkedin file
would of been nice if it wasn't split up into 99 separate files
(August 08, 2021 at 05:22 PM)chevy404 Wrote: would of been nice if it wasn't split up into 99 separate files

Wish in one hand & shit in the other, let me know which one fills up first. lol !
 With MEGA, you can download all at one time as a zip file. So, what is the problem ?

"Download while MEGA link is still working! I'm NOT going to upload this shit again!" .............. I think he must have heard this from me a few dozen times before. lol ! My thought is, its gone but not forgotten, get it from the person who downloaded it.
  They need to start saving more of these in the "Official" Lifetime Databases, so we don't have to keep updating links.
Nice share, bro. You are a good man. Please keep it on.
(August 08, 2021 at 05:18 PM)0w0 Wrote: mega link contains directory of 100 files, each 2gb file contains 500k lines. i think this is the previously shared 50m linkedin file

Would you sure it is the 50m linkedin file? if it is ,I dont want to waste my credits.
thank you for this lead but the links doesn't work

(August 08, 2021 at 04:38 PM)prankerua Wrote: Download while MEGA link is still working! I'm NOT going to upload this shit again!

Quote:{"id":"oUtNZ6WK47citf2SLvtvrg_0000","full_name":"phary yoeun","first_name":"phary","middle_initial":null,"middle_name":null,"last_name":"yoeun","gender":null,"birth_year":null,"birth_date":null,"linkedin_url":"linkedin.com/in/phary-yoeun-6137b646","linkedin_username":"phary-yoeun-6137b646","linkedin_id":"163224303","facebook_url":null,"facebook_username":null,"facebook_id":null,"twitter_url":null,"twitter_username":null,"github_url":null,"github_username":null,"work_email":null,"mobile_phone":null,"industry":"media production","job_title":"communication officer","job_title_role":null,"job_title_sub_role":null,"job_title_levels":[],"job_company_id":null,"job_company_name":"plan international cambodia","job_company_website":null,"job_company_size":null,"job_company_founded":null,"job_company_industry":null,"job_company_linkedin_url":null,"job_company_linkedin_id":null,"job_company_facebook_url":null,"job_company_twitter_url":null,"job_company_location_name":null,"job_company_location_locality":null,"job_company_location_metro":null,"job_company_location_region":null,"job_company_location_geo":null,"job_company_location_street_address":null,"job_company_location_address_line_2":null,"job_company_location_postal_code":null,"job_company_location_country":null,"job_company_location_continent":null,"job_last_updated":"2018-12-01","job_start_date":"2010-09","job_summary":null,"location_name":"cambodia","location_locality":null,"location_metro":null,"location_region":null,"location_country":"cambodia","location_continent":"asia","location_street_address":null,"location_address_line_2":null,"location_postal_code":null,"location_geo":null,"location_last_updated":"2018-12-01","linkedin_connections":10,"inferred_salary":null,"inferred_years_experience":6,"summary":"Student at Department of Media and Communication","phone_numbers":[],"emails":[{"address":"[email protected]","type":"personal"}],"interests":[],"skills":[],"location_names":[],"regions":[],"countries":["cambodia"],"street_addresses":[],"experience":[{"company":{"name":"plan international cambodia","size":null,"id":null,"founded":null,"industry":null,"location":null,"linkedin_url":null,"linkedin_id":null,"facebook_url":null,"twitter_url":null,"website":null},"location_names":[],"end_date":null,"start_date":"2010-09","title":{"name":"communication officer","role":null,"sub_role":null,"levels":[]},"is_primary":true,"summary":null}],"education":[{"school":null,"end_date":"2014","start_date":"2010","gpa":null,"degrees":["bachelors","bachelor of arts"],"majors":["media management"],"minors":[],"summary":null}],"profiles":[{"network":"linkedin","id":"163224303","url":"linkedin.com/in/phary-yoeun-6137b646","username":"phary-yoeun-6137b646"}],"certifications":[],"languages":[],"version_status":{"status":"updated","contains":[],"previous_version":"12.0","current_version":"13.0"}}    {

[Hidden Content]
Link died while downloading half way through
(August 09, 2021 at 03:06 PM)colum28 Wrote:
(August 08, 2021 at 05:18 PM)0w0 Wrote: mega link contains directory of 100 files, each 2gb file contains 500k lines. i think this is the previously shared 50m linkedin file

Would you sure it is the  50m linkedin file? if it is ,I dont want to waste my credits.

You have been here for one year & earned a Reputation of -142.
   Stop doing what ever you did to get that reputation & start working to repair it. You will then EARN credits & no longer worry about wasting them. I did not buy mine, I earned them, by doing something & not trying to piss someone off, by fucking them over, where they would have done this to me, like they have done with you.
   You EARN credits by helping other people & making them "like you", by doing the right things on here.
   That is my sermon for today. lol ! Hate hearing anyone crying about credits, when they can be gotten by doing a little work & not laying awake nights trying to find a way to fuck someone out of something.

Just noticed this: "I bet they won't even be able to survive one day in the real world, without trying to trick someone into giving them their wallet." ............ which is exactly what I was just saying above. lol !!!
the link is dead the original lead contain i thinks more than 500 split gz file
wc -l part-00000
576644 part-00000
so this 100 file equal to 50M profile
(August 08, 2021 at 04:38 PM)prankerua Wrote: Download while MEGA link is still working! I'm NOT going to upload this shit again!

[Hidden Content]
Can you please reupload it, I have just started to download the file but now it's gone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Full Linkedin Database 2021 pmdeneme 29 4,751 September 20, 2021 at 02:50 AM
Last Post: Omnipotent
Linkedin new 2021 USA Owners 88K stealth167 18 9,073 August 28, 2021 at 03:30 AM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
[Removed] Verifications.io (200m+) -- Happy Holidays! Exabyte 50 13,637 July 22, 2020 at 12:28 AM
Last Post: Omnipotent