LinkedIn Cracked 110m
by OneEyedWillis - May 03, 2021 at 04:56 AM
(May 04, 2021 at 10:57 AM)thomashansell Wrote: So what's the size of the uncompressed file?
I think there is a typo.

Hahaha.. Nice catch. Reverse them.
Compressed is 3gb and uncompressed is 8GB.
Oops..
thank yousir!!!!
I will try it
the password is wrong ,pls check sir
(May 04, 2021 at 12:26 PM)sqlemma Wrote: the password is wrong ,pls check sir

Works perfectly fine.
User is wrong. Please try again.
i don't have credits to unlock :(
but i deserve an unlock for giving attention to this typo :D

just kidding
cheers
Does any of your LinkedIn date contain their username UID or URL,  anything that can map back to a public profile.  Interested more in the E-mail then I am the hash or PW for that matter.

(May 03, 2021 at 04:56 AM)OneEyedWillis Wrote: Hello again!

I have been getting a lot of requests to upload this again. 

The previous version had 82m cracked hashes (https://raidforums.com/Thread-LinkedIn-C...33m-unique) . This version has 110m!
Also, this version is email,password,hash enclosed by " (double quotes) cause its annoying when users have a comma in their passwords.

This was a lot of cracking on my side, as well as importing pre-cracked data from hashes.org and such.
Total lines: 110,854,439
File size Compressed: 8.23gb
File size Uncompressed: 3.12gb

This file only contains lines with cracked hashes. Any lines that didnt have a hash or the hash was not cracked is not included here.

[Hidden Content]

I still have lots of other dbs like this one. If you want more, show the love!

Enjoy
(May 06, 2021 at 03:51 AM)mind1997 Wrote: Does any of your LinkedIn date contain their username UID or URL,  anything that can map back to a public profile.  Interested more in the E-mail then I am the hash or PW for that matter.

(May 03, 2021 at 04:56 AM)OneEyedWillis Wrote: Hello again!

I have been getting a lot of requests to upload this again. 

The previous version had 82m cracked hashes (https://raidforums.com/Thread-LinkedIn-C...33m-unique) . This version has 110m!
Also, this version is email,password,hash enclosed by " (double quotes) cause its annoying when users have a comma in their passwords.

This was a lot of cracking on my side, as well as importing pre-cracked data from hashes.org and such.
Total lines: 110,854,439
File size Compressed: 8.23gb
File size Uncompressed: 3.12gb

This file only contains lines with cracked hashes. Any lines that didnt have a hash or the hash was not cracked is not included here.

[Hidden Content]

I still have lots of other dbs like this one. If you want more, show the love!

Enjoy

Unfortunately no. This is just the cleaned up version of the user database leak some time ago.
Your effort is appreciated. Thanks for share.
Your effort is appreciated. Thanks for share.
downloaded the file , but the unzip password doesn't work.
@OneEyedWillis -
Did you use hashcat ?
Trying to reach out to you. Please PM me.
(May 08, 2021 at 11:31 PM)psf Wrote: @OneEyedWillis -
Did you use hashcat ?
Trying to reach out to you. Please PM me.

yes i used hashcat. it was hashcat i used. hashcat did i use.

(May 08, 2021 at 04:02 PM)playcase217 Wrote: downloaded the file , but the unzip password doesn't work.

(auditable sigh)

Dont copy paste the "pw: " part. everything that comes after that is the password.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Free}linkedin.com-314k-cracked-sha-1 16MB hideinbush 6 2,506 May 24, 2021 at 11:08 PM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
LinkedIn Cracked Hashes - 82m total | 33m unique OneEyedWillis 144 52,487 February 06, 2021 at 04:34 AM
Last Post: Jaw