Mod app
by bootyman42221121 - January 02, 2017 at 10:04 PM
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Yes.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Well a year ago. I was watching some sicc Raiding videos. These videos were pretty cool! And one user by the name T0mGK linked to this site. I checked it out, signed up, and well, the rest is history.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Do you have previous moderating experience?[/font]
I have moderated / administrated numerous small, dead forums. One alive forum that I moderated was the site Raidforums. I remember getting voted Best Mod there, and many staff today site me as an inspiration. I am not trying to toot my own horn, and I appreciate every person who has ever considered me being a good moderator. Sadly, I let my shitty emotions at the time get in the way of me, proving I was not responsible. I learned many valuable lessons during that time though, and I have been mods on numerous different sites and have proven my worth to you more than once.

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Moderation is not an easy task. You are never going to appeal to everybody no matter how hard you try.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I would like to be staff (Maybe Admin some day) because I have learned so much from my past experiences and theme edits that I feel like I can make a very positive influence on this site. I have referred over 200 people. And although some people may say "oh thats just my ban evade accounts" or something edgy like that. That is still 200 times someone has signed up, and 200x more ad revenue for you. Mr owner.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What would you gain from being a staff member?[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I would hope to relearn all the great techniques and the modcp. It's been a long time, and it would be great to learn and help out the community at the same time.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What would the community gain from you being staff member?[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I have proven to be a fair and educated staff member. Reading up on these rules multiple times and always trying to enforce them in the most honest, but fair way that I can. Hopefully the community can gain a sort of reliability towards me since I was known as a new member getting staff in about a week after my time spent here. I never knew what it was like to be a regular member. Now I do.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What's your favorite section on the site?[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Definately the shoutbox. It is the central hub for where everyone converses and tells their raiding stories / shares raids. It is very well maintained and I would hope to work more on forum moderation than anything else.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Probably the leaking section, or the lounge. Since a lot of spam ends up in the lounge.[/font]

+SUPPORT

i like him.
-support-
Not active enough, was a shit mod before.
Talks shit about the forum, keeps comming back.
Cringey weeaboo.
Denied