Mods
by Jepx - December 05, 2015 at 12:31 AM
I'm sick and tired of mods banning me from the sb for nothing
Bonzi who is a blood was tryna run up on me and i wasnt having it
Had to take matters into my own hand since im a crip
Mods needa chill tf out
nigga u better sleep with 1 eye open! CUZ IM A BLOOD AND ILL GET BLOOD ON THE WALLL HOMIE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ILLLLLLLLLLL POP YO ASS HOMIE!
Hey, I've been there are done that. Here's what you need to do:

Drink bleach.
Die.
Problem solved.

You borderline trollbait, like honestly, everytime you have the audacity to go on RF you should already be expecting seeing someone pissed at you. Just calm the fuck down and making a big deal about yourself and stop starting shit ya attention whore.
(December 05, 2015 at 12:33 AM)lilpotatoe Wrote: Hey, I've been there are done that. Here's what you need to do:

Drink bleach.
Die.
Problem solved.

You borderline trollbait, like honestly, everytime you have the audacity to go on RF you should already be expecting seeing someone pissed at you. Just calm the fuck down and making a big deal about yourself and stop starting shit ya attention whore.

ey homie i got this shit cuz ill run on him and jump him with my fellow bloods uknowwhatimtalkingabout kos?
I THINK I FOUND YOUR PICTURE @Jepx [Image: 8333339b260478d1679c1fd486290bbd.png]
(December 05, 2015 at 12:33 AM)lilpotatoe Wrote: Hey, I've been there are done that. Here's what you need to do:

Drink bleach.
Die.
Problem solved.

Says the one who spammed threads for a yellow username. Stfu skid ass nRftechponyou just joined this site so stfu and dont say anything. Nigga why are you talking you spelled fucking potato wrong??
(December 05, 2015 at 12:34 AM)BonziBuddyTheHelper Wrote:

Drink bleach.
Die.
Problem solved.

ey homie i got this shit cuz ill run on him and jump him with my fellow bloods uknowwhatimtalkingabout kos?
You don't wanna run up on me again nigga
(December 05, 2015 at 12:34 AM)Jepx Wrote:

Drink bleach.
Die.
Problem solved.

Says the one who spammed threads for a yellow username. Stfu skid ass nRftechponyou just joined this site so stfu and dont say anything. Nigga why are you talking you spelled fucking potato wrong??
eyy man  lilpotatoe is my blood homie, u tryna walk on him ill pop ur ass with a hitman i got on the phone right now he told me he got u on his sights right now nigga.
what is this thread
Yo, I heard that the bloods were comin round up to kick some crip ass. What up.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Breached Account / Scamming: [email protected] 192.241.251.183

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Prestashop mods pat59frpat59fr 0 1,034 January 29, 2018 at 11:20 AM
Last Post: pat59frpat59fr
Prestashop mods pat59frpat59fr 0 1,150 August 18, 2017 at 08:56 PM
Last Post: pat59frpat59fr
Waifu's huge list of rule breaking content (Please give this a read, mods!) Waifu_Chan 1 1,280 July 15, 2016 at 05:03 AM
Last Post: TSJ