Most Secure Firmware?
by macumani - April 13, 2020 at 11:30 AM
Which firmware is by far the least compromised or in your opinion emphasizes on privacy?
I would say asus bro ........
on what area tho. Nigga, its not the same if we talking about laptops., servers or dishwashers.If not I would say that mostly would be the firwmare on these nuclear reactors left nowadays that can be also used to produce plutonium and shit. Siemens probably.
(May 17, 2020 at 03:38 AM)thelittletux Wrote: on what area tho. Nigga, its not the same if we talking about laptops., servers or dishwashers.If not I would say that mostly would be the firwmare on these nuclear reactors left nowadays that can be also used to produce plutonium and shit. Siemens probably.

The question was asked in the Phones section dumb nigga, or maybe u seem a lil smart
MY answer is still nuclear siemens.
I would say it would be the OS used in feature phones such as Nokia ones... which has least amount of features and that less results into less vulnerable to hacking.
Any firmware that isn't connected to Google server or Apple server or any other cloud service
Today I saw a guy who published the latest firmware, but I can't find it
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting in attempt to scam
maybe Apple firmwares are the least compromised
any firmware that you build yourself lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
yo what is firmware? thepersonyouknow 9 10,502 September 13, 2021 at 12:18 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
reliable firmware on phone Maureenswart65 4 5,660 July 15, 2021 at 02:21 PM
which firmware used in general computer? Richierich123 6 9,640 June 21, 2021 at 01:34 PM