Muslims.
by CBT - June 08, 2021 at 10:46 PM
I do not like Muslims, imagine following a Religion where Free Speech and or Freedom are Forbidden, lately ive been getting these Youtube Shorts about Muslim Women/Men having this problem and or this problem, what they can do and what they cannot do? and play it off as it is nothing bad just the casualy freedom prohibiting shit, oh? you mean my aunt cant even shake my hand? thats Haram cool, what are they trying to imply with this?, should we feel pitty about them choosing their own retarded ass Path/Religion, Muslims are literally shit, and no, no Force like "Allah" is gonna await me in hell, cause this nigger was just created to pass laws and rules properly, for example the Pig eating shit, in the Desert everything was hot, and Meat pig spoils fast in the heat, nobody would listen when having hunger so they ate it and got sick, sick back then meant death, so they basically said, "God/Allah" said it is not allowed, and people started following it, thats why its even in the Old Testamony, what other reason should it have, Muslims are gonna say "They are dirty and eat shit", that was the knowledge of these time they did not know why but assumed its because of this, Islam and Muslims in general are just not Built for the Modernization of Society, theyll rather sleep with an stick up their ass their entire life than to actually think logically for a Minute, everything has a Reason so think about it, Fuck Muslims.
(June 08, 2021 at 10:46 PM)CBT Wrote: I do not like Muslims, imagine following a Religion where Free Speech and or Freedom are Forbidden, lately ive been getting these Youtube Shorts about Muslim Women/Men having this problem and or this problem, what they can do and what they cannot do? and play it off as it is nothing bad just the casualy freedom prohibiting shit, oh? you mean my aunt cant even shake my hand? thats Haram cool, what are they trying to imply with this?, should we feel pitty about them choosing their own retarded ass Path/Religion, Muslims are literally shit, and no, no Force like "Allah" is gonna await me in hell, cause this nigger was just created to pass laws and rules properly, for example the Pig eating shit, in the Desert everything was hot, and Meat pig spoils fast in the heat, nobody would listen when having hunger so they ate it and got sick, sick back then meant death, so they basically said, "God/Allah" said it is not allowed, and people started following it, thats why its even in the Old Testamony, what other reason should it have, Muslims are gonna say "They are dirty and eat shit", that was the knowledge of these time they did not know why but assumed its because of this, Islam and Muslims in general are just not Built for the Modernization of Society, theyll rather sleep with an stick up their ass their entire life than to actually think logically for a Minute, everything has a Reason so think about it, Fuck Muslims.
I think i seen that muslim couple on youtube shorts
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Month (4w, 1d, 5h remaining).
Ban Reason: Suffers From Brain Damage
there are still sick people in the world like you
all muslims are terrorists therefore i hate muslims
Their way of thinking is ridiculously outdated. They do not value life and the only thing they are doing is destroying and preaching radical Islam especially in the poor areas of each Muslim oriented country. They cannot be integrated in the modern world and they do not want to be integrated. No peaceful solution can be accomplished with them.
(June 09, 2021 at 03:11 PM)iamraiden1 Wrote: Their way of thinking is ridiculously outdated. They do not value life and the only thing they are doing is destroying and preaching radical Islam especially in the poor areas of each Muslim oriented country. They cannot be integrated in the modern world and they do not want to be integrated. No peaceful solution can be accomplished with them.

Agree 100% you got it on point
basiicly if u think like that all relgions are the same because all are outdated xd be smart become an atheist
Pretty much all religions are ridiculously outdated. Whichever fake skygod you believe in it's a pointless waste of time.
(June 09, 2021 at 03:11 PM)iamraiden1 Wrote: Their way of thinking is ridiculously outdated. They do not value life and the only thing they are doing is destroying and preaching radical Islam especially in the poor areas of each Muslim oriented country. They cannot be integrated in the modern world and they do not want to be integrated. No peaceful solution can be accomplished with them.

Thats why they dont get Gifts at Christmas
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: unsubscribed
You should shoot up a mosque and livestream it xD.
the people who follow it do not see it this way
hohohoho, no brother you are wrong, you say Islam is a religion where freedom of speech and or freedom is prohibited, indeed in Islam for many people the prohibition is because the prohibition is written in the Qur'an, such as eating pork is haram, adultery is haram , and others, it's because Allah has forbidden it, if Allah does not forbid it, then it doesn't matter, one thing you must know is that we are not a people like you, where adultery is widespread, drunkenness until late at night, and so on. what's the point of that for you? there isn't it? Have you ever thought logically?

and also if you are a christian, sometimes you have to read your own bible, did jesus ever say he is god?

and again about the prohibition, like this, if your god forbids something will you do it or not?
For example, Jesus forbids you to commit adultery with each other, will you obey him or not?

maybe you will be like a Muslim, where if Allah said NO, then we will not do that

and about terrorists, many people say that ISLAM IS TERRORISTS, when in fact Muslims have never done that. in the Qur'an, of course killing is prohibited.
but have you ever thought, if there is one person who is Muslim (a Muslim is obedient or not, it's the same with all religions),
and if one of us attacks another person (whether it's revenge for your disgraceful actions against him) it is always accused of being a Terrorist,
but what if a person who is not a Muslim then behaves unethically, is not accused of anything at all? where is justice?

Maybe that's my opinion as a Muslim, next time you should think clearly about your words.

RapS
~ Indonesian Muslim