My MOD Application.
by walkerme09 - December 28, 2016 at 01:40 AM
User 
Questions:
  1. Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?

2. Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?

3. Do you have previous moderating experience?

4. What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?

5. Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?

6. What would you gain from being a staff member?

7. What would the community gain from you being staff member?

8. What's your favorite section on the site?

9. If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?

Kindly read my mod application form. Thanks!  

Question #1 (Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?)
My Answer: My registration date. I failed to fulfill it, but still, I want to apply here because I know I will last here till the last tick tack of this forum.  Angel

[b]Question #2 (Who are you, what do you do, and how did you find our site?)[/b]
[font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=Georgia]My Answer[/font][/b]: You can call me Mister Walker, I'am a computer geek. I usually spend my time in the cyber world 24/7 doing some research about science and computer stuff. For me cyber world is now my reality. It's kindda weird though, but still this is the truth. My specialty in the computer is UNIVERSAL I can almost do anything if it is about computer. I found Raidforums by accident when I tried to search an article about raiding (POLICE RAIDING) Something like that.[/font]

[b]Question #3
 (Do you have previous moderating experience?)[/b]
[font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=Georgia]My Answer[/font][/b]: Yes, I have already been a good moderator. Because I had a minecraft server back then, named banannapixelcraft that was in association with bananamixcraft, we simply just combined our server names. My server back then all users must follow rules so that they won't get banned because I don't give any consideration, even if they are one of the donators in my server. They must follow the rules because all users are equal. I don't take members lightly.[/font]

[b]Question #4 (What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?) [/b]
[font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=Georgia]My Answer[/font][/b]: I learned a lot of things here in Raidforums. Like, when someone doxed you, don't you even try to be a cocky person. Especially the database area because of this section I got motivated and did my research about rehashing some codes like (MD5, MD4, Sha1 and more) Even though it's a pain in the ass. It was not that easy though, but yeah in the end is still worth it. Now I really am good in decoding some codes. [/font]

[b]Question #5
 ([/b]Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?)
[font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=Georgia]My Answer[/font][/b]: I like to be a staff in RF because I know RF needs a staff that don't take users lightly especially to leechers. I don't like leechers I really damn hate them. I want to contribute some awesome ideas of mine that can help RAIDFORUMS to be a dope and successful forum here on the open web. I'll do my best to fulfill that dream. Yeah, no kidding![/font] 

[b]Question #6 ([font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What would you gain from being a staff member?)[/font][/b]
[font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=Georgia]My Answer[/font][/b][/font]: I want to enhance my skill in being good leader for a big community. I know that this is ain't an easy task, but I'm confident to say that I can still manage it this kind of situation.[/font]

[b]Question #7
 (
[/b]What would the community gain from you being staff member?)
[font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=Georgia]My Answer[/font][/font][/b]: I know that they can gain new, unique information from me. I can give them good tutorials about Cracking & MORE. Especially being an active support in RAIDFORUMS when they are in need of something. [/font]

[b]Question #8 ([/b]What's your favorite section on the site?) 
[font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=Georgia]My Answer[/b][/font]: My favorite section in the RAIDFORUMS is the LEAKS sector and MARKETPLACE. I have a good suggestion in the marketplace. We should add a subforum about "Upgaded Market = For upgraded users ONLY" & Non-Upgraded Market = For Non-upgraded users ONLY" But in a non upgraded sector, we should add a requirement in order for a user to post here something like they should have a minimum post of 200+ and etc. For them to be able to create their own market. One more thing about marketplace this area is kinder messy someone should handle this mess. Also in LEAKS we should add a subforum about PROXIES because proxies is one of the requirements in being a successful CRACKER for us to stay low. I have more ideas in my mind now but I cant state them all one by one here. [/font] Shy 

[b]Question #9
 ([font=open_sansregular, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?)
[/font]
[/b][b][font=Georgia]My Answer[/b]: [/font]I can moderate 2 areas in RAIDFORUMS the MARKETPLACE & LEAKS. I can handle the clean up of this sector and add some Subforums and arrange it.

Greets from Mister Walker!  Smile Biggrin

EDIT: @Gaz Thank you for the support man!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching, Reposting database on other forums.
I don't even know who you are. Also I wouldn't really count moderation on a minecraft sever as previous moderation, because how am I supposed to know what is bananapixelcraft and who owned it, etc. As well as, you are somewhat new to the site meaning that you aren't reputable as someone who has been on here since 2015.

Also nice bold fonts.

I'll give support, eventually.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Staff Application v2 rithvik 1 1,656 October 01, 2021 at 04:28 AM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
KILLKIKES Staff Application KILLKIKES 5 6,130 September 09, 2021 at 06:55 PM
Last Post: Jaw
CBT´s Staff Application CBT 5 7,530 September 09, 2021 at 06:54 PM
Last Post: Jaw