PoliceOne Database - Leaked, Download!
by SlavCon - October 23, 2019 at 11:24 PM
(October 25, 2019 at 02:22 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: @cgpolice.org  is  Cottage Grove Oregon , bum fuck Egypt.

i cant tell if serious cause Cottage Grove Oregon is not egypt is america
This still up and free for credz
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
(October 25, 2019 at 04:56 AM)SlavCon Wrote:
(October 25, 2019 at 02:22 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: @cgpolice.org  is  Cottage Grove Oregon , bum fuck Egypt.

i cant tell if serious cause Cottage Grove Oregon is not egypt is america

I was kidding about it being in Bum Fuck Egypt. There are 10,169 (2017) people in Cottage Grove, Oregon, its in the middle of nowhere. How many cops could there be in that hick town ? I just happened to see it in the file & was making a joke about it. Don't take everything I say, serious, they don't call me crazy for nothing. lol !!
So Im guessing this is the one with the real hashes in it?
thanks for sharing will check it out
Good post thanks will check it later.
hreat job and hpe to see something greater as you have been alswae

(October 23, 2019 at 11:24 PM)SlavCon Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the PoliceOne Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In February 2017, the law enforcement website PoliceOne confirmed they'd suffered a data breach. The breach contained over 700k accounts which appeared for sale by a data broker and included email and IP addresses, usernames and salted MD5 password hashes. The file the data was contained in indicated the original breach dated back to July 2014.

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
The data provided is a TXT file with columns separated by colons, passwords are hashed with salted MD5. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is C5B7B385A8480517C3F683DDB76B4DEE. Total record count of 712732.
[Hidden Content]

nice. f*ck the police... world wide. thanks for your work brotha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Turkish Citizenship Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 304 90,688 1 hour ago
Last Post: micritic35
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 1,989 1,093,343 5 hours ago
Last Post: sl4ckto
Clubhouse Scraped Data - Leaked, Download! Lc29 238 69,970 6 hours ago
Last Post: enpower