QQ 800 million data
by hac0ker - May 10, 2021 at 08:33 PM
Thanks, downloaded Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
what host is used?

Please enter a message longer than 20 characters.
thanks bro valued data set
(May 10, 2021 at 08:33 PM)hac0ker Wrote: Has some free Shared on the site before, but I have to see a poor man in using multiple account want to put these data sold $500, so I Shared out for free.[spoiler][Hidden Content]                      (209754)
Data is too large, transferred to the cloud disk need some time, so I share you first need to log in to the cloud disk. If China can rest assured that if people in other countries will have more trouble. If you are not Chinese, please don't use integral. Wait for a few days, I will be in this several days without registration data uploaded to the cloud disk, for everyone to download.
A total of 800 million data

Nice man, I'm a new member we can't download. Can I have your telegram name?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-alex485-2500-DB-worth - Registration IP: 2402:800:6279:631d:610d:eb3a:527:485f Last Known IP: 171.225.254.185
Please post sample data, and you can send me data, PM me.
Would appreciate if could upload some sample data, want to make sure everything iz ok before i download.thanks for sharing
Ok! What the fuck is this all about ? People talking in circles & not one damn sample of anything. Can someone get this & repost it on a site that the Communists aren't blocking us from downloading it ? I still have not figured out why China is so damn scared of having people there talking to people in another country. It makes no sense to me. They are afraid their citizens might learn something & get a taste of what its like to live in a world where the government does not control your every thought. A place where you elect those that represent you in your government & not be chosen by kissing ass to the Communist party to get to the top. I could never live under those rules, they would have to shoot me first. Here, I can talk shit about the government all day & they can't do a damn thing about it. I can help vote their asses out of office & get rid of the bastards. Try that in China.
this数据 泄漏 多 少年?
[/数据 泄漏 多 少年?
[/
是最早那批的8亿q绑吗?If so, I've shared this literary month ago alone with 京东,微博 etc.
Do you know unzip password for the download file ??
Agree with Crazyoldfart here..
Can someone upload it to anonfiles or mega or something??
Thaank youuuuuuuu
(May 10, 2021 at 08:33 PM)hac0ker Wrote: Has some free Shared on the site before, but I have to see a poor man in using multiple account want to put these data sold $500, so I Shared out for free.[spoiler][Hidden Content]                      (209754)
Data is too large, transferred to the cloud disk need some time, so I share you first need to log in to the cloud disk. If China can rest assured that if people in other countries will have more trouble. If you are not Chinese, please don't use integral. Wait for a few days, I will be in this several days without registration data uploaded to the cloud disk, for everyone to download.
A total of 800 million data

SO any sample?
DB seem's too old?
tks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Disqus [FORMATTED] - 6.14 million records + Bonus 4.3 million Email:Pass/User:Pass Need 4 2,563 May 01, 2021 at 09:24 AM
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot